Ps3 gamertag: Vamp_Irella

give me a  heads up of who you are when you add me. big_smile

Re: Gamertags

On 360 I'm pR1m3vil

my 360 tag is  Killian713

add me if ya like

So it looks as if I never updated myy gamer tag on this thread.  It changed a while ago so hopefully people havent sent friend requests to my old name cause it no longer exists.

Current name on xbox 360 is RaPToR HoXmA   

Im currently playing Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena but I'm always up for other games.

pogotheklown on PS3 - feel free to add me.

360 - ClockworkHorror

PS3 amethystvenom

currently playing kz2, battlefiled bad company and ghostbusters lol

I'm on Xbox360 and my tag is Frostfucious

I only grab a gold card for a month once in a while when I'm not working on a project, but add me if you want to hurt something together when I'm not working and get to have some fun.

We have an X-Box 360.  I don't play much, but when I do I just use my son's account.  His name is Turd Furgison.  They kicked him off for not having a family friendly name, so I think he changed the T to a 7.  tongue

PS3- Aidan13
Xbox360- Aidan McManus

anyone wants to add mine it's thegame2k0 and i'm on the ps3 smile

in X Box 360,mine is AlbertWesker13 .anyone getting AVP i am today.

360-TheWarofWrath
my 360 got the red ring so im waiting for a new one right now.fell free to add me.i play alot of Modern Warfare 2

360 - Capt Hatchet

i've changed my psn id to.................twistedsista funnily enough

i'm stuck in MW2 hell at the moment.  why the hell is this game soooo damn addictive????

Even though I thought I would NEVER do it, a few days ago I added a PS3 to my console arscenal.  No gamertag yet as my router is on the fritz but once I do I'll get it up.  As always my xbox name is still RaPToR HoXmA

For those of you with a PS3, I finally got a gamertag up and running so feel free to add me.   

Haak_n_Slash 

I only have inFamous and GoW III right now, but thats a good start  wink

so many xb0x 360 fags - why?

xbox is lame - it may have some cool games that PS3 doesnt have - but that the same both ways

free internet multiplayer action
bluray player
media player
hard drive
internet browser
easy connectivity

seriously - you xbox users are fkn chumps

centaspike = my PS3 tag - if you want a bunch of knives thrown at your head in modernwarfare 2

I got a 360 cause I didn't have $500 to shell out on a console and I bought a 360 from one of the salesman at my old job for only $200 and that was 4 years ago.  I never had a problem with it and I own a blu ray player that my brother gave me.  I honestly don't care what the system is or the features it has, I only care what games it has.  But I totally agree, they both have games that are great that isn't on the other console.  At the time, it was more reasonable for me to get a 360.

XBL is PzykoSkillz.  I'm usually playing FF13 right now, but online it's usually MW2 or Ghost Recon 2 still, lol.

If anyone with a PS3 is looking for me, I'm gonna be playing Red Dead Redemption for the near future.  Add me Haak_n_Slash and feel free to join me and my posse.  My new headset is on order so hopefully I can get chat up and running in a few days.

mmmmm thinking about getting a copy - might has to join you

HammeredKomodo for the XBOX 360

HammeredKomodo for the Xbox 360 smile