Topic: A Look At Gluttony In Dante's Inferno

It's the ninth of the month so that means its time for another installment of developer diaries from the crew behind Dante's Inferno. The game has been pushed back to early 2010 now so we have to wait slightly longer than we thought. Dante's Inferno ...

Read More : A Look At Gluttony In Dante's Inferno

Re: A Look At Gluttony In Dante's Inferno

Still sitting on the fence, here.
I love what Visceral games have acheived so far with Dead Space... but I'm worried that the gameplay here will be very God of Warish. Not that that's a bad thing, but I'm not so much in to God of War.:)

Anyhow... visuals are sweet. The big puking chick is boss.

im a total god of war fan and with barlowe doin art and a god of war developer onboard with this not to mention the soundtrack composer is one of the best in the biz (he did work for bioshock-Garry Schyman) this game has got plenty to be happy about-and i havent even started with the fact i finally get to fight in a real hell.

I cannot wait for this game to be released. I have been excited since the news first leaked. I love Inferno (the book and the Argento flick lol).

It does look awesome. I've been keeping my eyes on this one too. I agree with the above poster though, it seems like the mechanics will feel a lot of god of war.  Since GOW III is coming out I might have to wait on this one till it hits the value bin.

I love the interpretation for Cerberus. The games website is pretty sick as well. They have an option to explore hell and get bios on the demons. I'm excited.:D

barlowe is by far one of the best artists of our modern age, and with his work incorperated into the game, wow it just looks amazing. i am a fan of the god of war games, and while this does look like a game that is sorta trying to capture the same feel as god of war, it definately looks like it has its differences. both in the mythology behind it and with the look of the gameplay

Yea both this and Darksiders are on my radar for early next year releases.. Oddly enough they both feature the same kind of gameplay.. It will be interesting to see how these pan out..

Goon wrote:

Yea both this and Darksiders are on my radar for early next year releases.. Oddly enough they both feature the same kind of gameplay.. It will be interesting to see how these pan out..

yeah i was eyeballin darksiders too but this is much more visceral and dark