Topic: Dont Look Up Trailer is Disturbing

Below you can checkout the brand new trailer for Dont Look up which is true to form... pretty messed up. Earlier in the week we shared a REALLY brutal photo from the film that made my skin crawl. The supplied of the photo Dr Syntax also informed us t...

Read More : Dont Look Up Trailer is Disturbing

Re: Dont Look Up Trailer is Disturbing

Disturbing does not cut it lol

I actually liked this trailer. The storyline seems to have a pretty damn good base to it, it has a dark, macabre feel. Of course the gore looks completely insane but it looks good not just on that basis but on the base that it actually looks like it works. It's creepy, grotesque but wow it looks interesting.

I think this movie will probably make Hostel like the Teletubbies and actually really want to want to see this now. Very interested and the blood/ acting really stood out to me. This could actually be awesome! big_smile

This movie looks simply awesome - I cannot wait to see it.

Oh yeah.  Good crew behind it, nice FX, violence, gore, spooky.  I'm in.  And the main actor had some weight to him.  This is one of the better trailers I've seen in a long time.  I just hope that it didn't show every good scene from the film.  I also hope there is no 'in the mind' twist at the end.

Looks like this one could be a lot of fun.  Looking forward to it.

Well, BTK said "I think this movie will probably make Hostel like the Teletubbies" and that's exactly what I thought.

What I love the most about the entire trailer is that they used the word "extra-sensory" instead of telekinetic or telepathic which I sick of.

Basically, it's a look at the extreme brutal and gore from the mind of one man instead of head on horror like Hostel which can't hold a candle to this.

I also suspect that they were allowed to get away with involving babies since the sights he sees consist of medieval times. Things back then were pretty horrific according to history.

Overall it seems like a damn good watch and I certainly will.

That trailer was fuckin' AWESOME!  I'll so have to see this movie... Unless it gets a wide distribution I'm sure it will have to wait for theDVD.

Looking forward to this one big_smile

Definitely messed up, all the more reason to see it! big_smile

gothiczen wrote:

This movie looks simply awesome - I cannot wait to see it.

Agreed big_smile

I never trust trailers, but this movie just might be gruesomely creepy. I've never seen the original but I'm interested in this tongue
I'll keep my radar on this flik.

I want to see it too as the gore seems relevant to the plot and love the Gothic feel about it.
When will psychiatrists ever go beyond the cliches and realise that the unseen if far more real that the world the most people inhabit. Saying something isn't so does not make it so.

Excellent Trailer!  Hope the film is just as good.  My interest is piqued.  I'll see that one when it comes out!

Damn thats messed up and I so wanna see this movie .

Oh dear, I disagree with all of the above. Just from the trailer I can see that this is a 'Saw' and 'Ring' inspired project - the totally unconvincing prosthetic baby alone was enough to put me off this. I very much doubt I will bother with it even when it comes out on DVD. And by the way, I hate trailers that show so many clips, it just smacks of desperation, less is more - you know what I mean?

looks fucked up and fun I am there!

Am I the only one who found that trailer really dumb? What the hell was all of it about anyway? And the gore doesn't bother me, to me I could see a lot of cheesy fakeness about it. Particularly with the baby. I'll pass.

how'd i miss this one.  looks fun, haha.

agreed... trailer was good times.... i hope they were all the boring parts and not all the good bits... that birth looks like the best yet...

love the evil demon vomitting blood.... not enough blood vomitting in movies...

BRING IT!

Wow, this one looks really good.  It appears to have an actual storyline, much as I love nonsensical crap, I do crave a multifaceted base.  This one looks like it has one.  The effects look great, and I can't resist anything that involves potentially evil babies.

Rileyofthedead wrote:

Am I the only one who found that trailer really dumb? What the hell was all of it about anyway? And the gore doesn't bother me, to me I could see a lot of cheesy fakeness about it. Particularly with the baby. I'll pass.

No, you're not the only one!  It didn't look disturbing to me, just very obviously fake. I won't be rushing to see this one.  hmm

I look forward to seeing this movie..