Re: Remember the Rules... New Banning Policy

As a matter of fact I am.  I'm keeping watch just like I always do.  I may not be on as much or for as long at a time, but I'm still here.  And don't you forget that.  tongue

I think she's reminding GoS that she exists wink
Not that we'd know that, seeing as she's hardly ever here and never gets the beers in hmm

indeed macho indeed. Its almost like she is getting married and we are now second fiddle. THE NERVE

yes indeed, the cheek of the woman putting her lovelife before the board.
Shame on her.

Hold on there, boys!  My wedding has dick to do with this.  LOL  (like I'd let some man get in the way of my boys) wink

I'm INJURED for pity's sake.  *sniffs*  Yet I still have to put up with crap.  No fair.

It's your foot that's injured not your hands tongue
Unless you type with your feet, which would explain some of the spelling problems you have tongue lol:lol::lol:

((((( hugs )))))) poor Maven those nasty nasty boys picking on you . LEAVE HER ALONE OR I'LL BITE GRRRRRRRRR

Leave Maven alone you evil men tongue otherwise I'll set Puppy on you! lol

Awww look at my sweet, sweet girls.  How cute and protective, Puppy.  And BTK, thanks darlin.

Screw the boys.  I've just switched sides, I think.  tongue

MACHO, I have to sit in such an awkward position to keep my foot up that it wrenches my back, thereby limiting the amount of time I can stay online.   

Ass.

so maybe some sort of footstool would be better than a donkey? lol:lol:

Awww are you tired of me using you for what you were born to do?  I'm sorry.  I didn't realize asses had feelings.  big_smile

Nope I've always been an ass big_smile It's my raisin detree tongue
But I am not now, nor have I ever been, a footstool tongue:P

moviemaven wrote:
Gardenofstone10 wrote:

Wolfie or anyone thinking of leaving after all this, don't let one person or two people ruin your fun.  Macho and I are still badass.  Meh and JMH slave for our fun.  Horsey is still around somewhere touching himself in a corner, we're all here for fun.  What assholes there are, they will not last.

Ahem... *taps foot*

Well, you are one of the people that go without saying. Love you!

moviemaven wrote:

MACHO, I have to sit in such an awkward position to keep my foot up that it wrenches my back, thereby limiting the amount of time I can stay online.   

Ass.

Buy a laptop. LOL

Is it still okay to bash movies to all high hell, of course in respectable taste? I mean, if not and I see another movie like Zombie Nation.....WOW! I don't think I could hold myself back lol

jmh314 wrote:
moviemaven wrote:

Ass.

Buy a laptop. LOL

Buy me one.

Can you cope with a really old one with no battery life and a poor operating system?

Googopqp wrote:

Is it still okay to bash movies to all high hell, of course in respectable taste? I mean, if not and I see another movie like Zombie Nation.....WOW! I don't think I could hold myself back lol

Bashing movies is why we are here. Bashing each other is not. This is first and formost a horror movie website

<INSERT MACHO NAME HERE> wrote:

Can you cope with a really old one with no battery life and a poor operating system?

We're talking computers, honey.  Not you.  LOL

jmh314 wrote:
Googopqp wrote:

Bashing movies is why we are here. Bashing each other is not. This is first and formost a horror movie website

OH THANK GOD!!!!! This is the best news I've gotten today, I'm still free to rip on movies that just plain and flat out sucked! But I gotta watch wat I say still, cause its come back and bit me on the ass on one of the reviews I wrote lol

moviemaven wrote:

We're talking computers, honey.  Not you.  LOL

Well that's just charming that is tongue
Last time I try to be nice.
I hope you crack a tooth when you BITE MY SHINY METAL ASS!!!!!!!

Well that's just charming that is tongue
Last time I try to be nice.

That's what you get for trying new things.  lol

Bah humbug tongue

^^^^Owned lol

^^^^^ disowned lol tongue