Re: DRUNK thread

I'm on beer 4 now. Didn't feel so good this morning so I started up late lol.

RIP wrote:

I'm on beer 4 now. Didn't feel so good this morning so I started up late lol.

Take it easy bro its Sunday:P

How did these beers creep up on me? I started at 11;30 tonight and now I'm at my 8th molsen canadian hey yeah roll

Canadian beer is the best. I think the best Canadian beer is LaBatts. God Labatts is so good. How i miss you LaBatts?

I use to drink blue for years till I went back to where I started with the old canadian big_smile
Canada has great real beer that is the truth tongue ...

The best thing to come out of Canada is beer and Hockey. The beer is great but hockey is better, which i do play.

Thats cool. I don't watch hockey since it was the original what teams neutral thats the last time I use to get into into it and thats along time ago neutral

Toronto Maple Leafs, Quebec Nordics, Montreal Canadiens, Ottawa Senators, Winnepeg Jets, Calgary Flames, Vancouver Canuks?

no I mean the original 6
Montreal
Toronto
Boston Bruins
Detroit
Chicago
New York

Which all of them are still around. And Chicago my hometown too.

hey cool man  my fuckin server keeps goin down fuck shit  it pisses me off

Yeah i definitely know the feeling with that. I hate when that happens. It just happened to me earlier. And had to reboot my computer and then it was fine. But some of the times whenever my server goes down then i can't get back online for a couple of days or even a week. Damn internet!

shit I would freak if it was for more than a fwe hrs he he he ha ha ha  but shit i get to hear the best guitarist in our solar system

and its 4 in the morn on   what day is it  yikes

Very true big_smile So i take we're good about what happened earlier.

hey Blackdeath don'y worry about that kinda shit. the only thing im worrying about is what to listen t next

big_smile Thanks Demon. I really appreciate it. And trust me trying to find that certain song and groups to get you in that mood is hard to do.

ye but hey Mr. F. Zappa does it for me ...   I love all his albums and i got all his albums.
Mothers is and Mothers will be

fuck      all i know is hey i don;t work tomorrow    soon soon  but not tomororor o w   season work off all winter and back soon   maybe the nexy day   ha

the thing thats a drag is,  umm   i olmost said it but    h

beer and hockey beaut combo:)

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Canadian beer is the best. I think the best Canadian beer is LaBatts. God Labatts is so good. How i miss you LaBatts?

My dad was drinking that for awhile but went back to his yeuling(I hoped I spelled that right)..

Well I will be drinking on friday night for sure and plan on buying some other type of beer than my regular Budweiser or Bud Light.

RIP wrote:

Well I will be drinking on friday night for sure and plan on buying some other type of beer than my regular Budweiser or Bud Light.

Too bad you ain't in Texas RIP.  We got the best beer here.

I'm a coorslight kinda gal and I love shots aswell..I can't drink the dark beer though I tried too but it just sit well in the good old stomach..