Re: Remember the Rules... New Banning Policy

floridapossum wrote:

I was out fighting the great zombie hord of Crazamuthe, but quickly returned when word reached me that Maven needed some of us watching her back.  So I have returned and brought my female army with me.  Fear us, we will afford no quarter, and dispatch with extreme prejudice, anyone who messes with Maven!

Awww I am deeply touched.  Thanks, sweetie.  smile  And I hope you know I'd do the same for you...as soon as I get back into kicking mode.  lol

wolfman1959 wrote:
moviemaven wrote:

Hold on there, boys!  My wedding has dick to do with this.  LOL  (like I'd let some man get in the way of my boys) wink

I'm INJURED for pity's sake.  *sniffs*  Yet I still have to put up with crap.  No fair.

aw Maven i'd be your footstool anytime! caresses foot ever so tenderly, kisses it lightly, starts moving up from foot ,(gets slapped ) returns to foot. put your injured foot in my smooth silky fur and the pain will go away, just relax, relax, relax..............:P

Wow, Wolfie.  That's the kind of healing I could get into.  lol Maybe I should hurt myself more often.  But....who slapped you?  Wasn't me.  tongue

"Zee cabbage does not run away from zee corn-beef"
- Le Pew

moviemaven wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:
moviemaven wrote:

Hold on there, boys!  My wedding has dick to do with this.  LOL  (like I'd let some man get in the way of my boys) wink

I'm INJURED for pity's sake.  *sniffs*  Yet I still have to put up with crap.  No fair.

aw Maven i'd be your footstool anytime! caresses foot ever so tenderly, kisses it lightly, starts moving up from foot ,(gets slapped ) returns to foot. put your injured foot in my smooth silky fur and the pain will go away, just relax, relax, relax..............:P

Wow, Wolfie.  That's the kind of healing I could get into.  lol Maybe I should hurt myself more often.  But....who slapped you?  Wasn't me.  tongue

lol it was proberly Meh, he is watching everything now! we have got to be so careful now. goodnight Maven , my sex goddess tongue;) xx

I slapped him... hmm I wanted some attention lol:P

Well darlin, that's what I'm here for.  Sheesh.  wink

oh shit maven, wolfy's showing all the obvious signs

....another one headed straight for the intersection of Heartbreak & Therapy lol tongue
(we enjoy the ride anyway LOL)

You can be his sponsor in the twelve step program that Jen is implementing for just this occasion.  Show him the ropes, introduce him around, and make sure he gets some cookies and juice.  tongue

will do, doll....course I'll be giving him brownies though wink

the rules:
    * admitting that one cannot control one's addiction or compulsions toward Maven
    * recognizing a greater power that can give strength, besides those of Maven
    * examining past errors with Maven from the help of a sponsor
     (ie: an experienced addict like Deadhorse);
    * making amends for these errors
    * learning to live a new life with a new code of behavior that is just not nearly as fun
    * helping others that suffer from Maven

and surely you'll be coming to the sock-hop right?
oh, sorry babe wink

HA!  It really would be a sock HOP, now wouldn't it?  cool

tee hee wink

and another little trick wolfy - tie a rubber band 'round the little man and keep him in check once in a while when Maven's around, otherwise you'll get nothing done but yourself lol lol

edit- remember the rules...new banding policy LOL

Last edited by deadhorse13 (2009-08-10 19:24:18)

wolfman1959 wrote:
moviemaven wrote:

whoa is it hot in here or is it me tongue

http://www.simswyeth.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/cold-shower.jpg

lol

deadhorse13 wrote:

will do, doll....course I'll be giving him brownies though wink

the rules:
    * admitting that one cannot control one's addiction or compulsions toward Maven
    * recognizing a greater power that can give strength, besides those of Maven
    * examining past errors with Maven from the help of a sponsor
     (ie: an experienced addict like Deadhorse);
    * making amends for these errors
    * learning to live a new life with a new code of behavior that is just not nearly as fun
    * helping others that suffer from Maven

and surely you'll be coming to the sock-hop right?
oh, sorry babe wink

lol:lol:

deadhorse13 wrote:

tee hee wink

and another little trick wolfy - tie a rubber band 'round the little man and keep him in check once in a while when Maven's around, otherwise you'll get nothing done but yourself lol lol

edit- remember the rules...new banding policy LOL

why do you think i'm always picking up the red rubber bands that the postman always drops? tongue

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

I slapped him... hmm I wanted some attention lol:P

tongue ooh BTK you have my attention, you're a great gal, it's just at my age i can only manage one at a time:( i haven't forgotten you either puppy, coming to howl at the moon with me?). you can slap me again BTK if you want i like a little S& M   owwwwww, not that hard!:P nurse, nurse!!:P;)

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2009-08-11 05:54:48)

Ooooh ***Slaps with whip** winklol I'm in a playful mood today smile

<<<<< GRABS NURSES OUTFIT>>>>>> someone need a nurse ooo look it's the lovely wolfie hey sweetie ( gets excited wags tail so much falls over ) ouch I'm ok roll

Last edited by Puppymonster (2009-08-11 07:11:59)

Awwwwwww poor puppy, fell over again big_smile
Gonna have to get you longer legs or a shorter tail lol

Hey! what about loving for BTK?! mad:lol:

I just need to slow the wag down me thinks big_smile

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Hey! what about loving for BTK?! mad:lol:

Here's some love <3 and a big ((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))) for you too babe big_smile

i hate to be a dick but this is a very serious topic. i hope everyone reading it is taking it to heart. Its kind of gotten derailed. Yesterday bullshit which resulted in me getting hatemail was easily the low light of my time running this site.

Awwww you softy Morguey! Thank you, this has brightened up my day as do you Pup's hun wink