Topic: Trick R Treat Midwest Premiere: Chicago 8/15/09

Just figured I would throw this out there for anyone in the Midwest or Chicagoland area that dont have any plans this coming Saturday, 8/15.  The midwest premiere of Trick R Treat is going to be happening as part of Terror in the Aisles 2.  Director Michael Dougherty will be in attandace for the screening and presumably a Q&A either before or after. 

Tickets are only $12, but that price isnt just for Trick R Treat.  Also throughout the day there will be an Evil Dead screening with F/X Tom Sullivan as well as a screening of  the Directors cut of the original My Bloody Valentine with Director George Mahalka.  Also playing are the short films Gay By Dawn, Hellcat & Tala, and Season's Greetings.  There  will also be vendors as well as horror collectible charity auction.    And one of the best parts is all pictures/autographs are free!

The $12price is a come & go price, so you can stay for it all or pick and choose what you want to see.  Trick R Treat alone is worth it since its been stuck in release hell. 

Terror in the Aisles 2 is at The Portage Theater.  4050 N Milwaukee Ave Chicago, IL

here is the official schedule of events:  http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse … =501771483

Re: Trick R Treat Midwest Premiere: Chicago 8/15/09

I hate the UK!! sad, that just sounds like such a fun, awesome time! Darn it... hmm

Re: Trick R Treat Midwest Premiere: Chicago 8/15/09

Justin!!! You better get your butt there,!!! cool