Topic: Official Trailer For The Graves Surfaces

When the After Dark Horrorfest first hit the scene they seemed to have a really good idea. Take all of the great indie films that play the indie circuit to theaters everywhere for a short run. Well what seems to have happened is that they are just ta...

Read More : Official Trailer For The Graves Surfaces

Re: Official Trailer For The Graves Surfaces

The movie looks very corny and the acting seems shabby, but those two girls are pretty hot.
And Amanda Wyss from NOES is in it, that's pretty cool.
Probably won't watch it, and if I do it's to see those girls run around in their skanky outfits. tongue

Yeah, if the CGI gore looks that corny in the trailer, I hate to imagine what it is going to look like on the TV.

BIll Moseley and Tony Todd...It has potential big_smile, but that CGI looks bad...:(

Gotta love Tony Todd, and the girls are easy on the eyes. The rest looks formulaic and nothing special.  Who knows, may be good.  I'll check it out eventually.

Really getting sick of gore. roll Might watch it but only on DVD. Actually doesn't look too bad.

I own two movies from After Dark Horrorfest:

1) Wicked Little Things (creepy zombie kids)
2) The Broken

Both were very enjoyable seeing as both of 'em took premises with airs of déja -vu, and put a new twist on 'em. So who knows, with Tony Todd as added bonus this could turn out to be interesting smile

Last edited by TheCrimsonGhost (2009-07-22 09:12:24)

Gah, that CGI gore is awful. I just don't understand why filmmakers can't just use practical effects.

So, I thought something about the name sounded familiar, and sure enough, like six months ago, I got an e-mail from a relative saying that her friend's son worked on the film. I don't know what he did on it though.

I just love the Afterdark films!  There have been some really good ones.

Bill Moseley though, the last few performances from him have left me going, "Huh," and "Wha . . ."

Four breasts lost in the desert.....nah it looked pretty good, run girls run!!!
psst pignose!!!:lol:

I was expecting a crap video but that looks really good. and has bill mosely in it!