Topic: South Park

Tonight on South Park which is on right now but will have replays later tonight at 11 and through Sunday. The episode is called "Night of the Living Homeless." So instead of zombies it's homeless people taking over the town of South Park. This episode makes reference mainly to Dawn of the Dead but also has some reference to Shaun of the Dead, 28 Days Later, and of course Night of the Living Dead. This episode is so damn hilarious. If you get Comedy Central, this is a must watch episode.

Re: South Park

Trey Parker and Matt Stone did start out in horror.  Well, Troma.

Oh i know when they created Cannibal! The Musical. But OMG! This episode was so damn hilarious.

So instead of saying 'Brains!', the homeless kept on saying 'Change!'

I watch South Park a lot, but I don't think I have ever seen this episode.  Sounds really funny.

This was a brand new episode that premiered tonight. This is part of the new season.

I watched it....so damn friggen funny.

i will be watching this in a minute

This episode was great.  Though I agree with Stan, Kyle's idea of jumping over homeless peopl with a skateboard just doesn't make sense.  I am definitely going to tape this when I get a chance.

Luckily i've been taping every single episode from the very fist episode premiered all the way to today. So i'm actually on my 14th tape of all South Park episodes and then transfer all the tapes onto DVD so i don't have to waste my money in buying all the seasons. big_smile

just watched it, loved it what a great way to make fun of zombie movies it defintly goes nto one of my fav epsoides and how kyles dad turns into one is funny great ep.

One of the best episodes of South Park I've watched and I've watched about 90% of them. My favorite part was the way they got the homeless out of South Park.

So far, this new season is kicking some serious ass.

how many seasons are they on now?

Let me think. Um i believe on there 11th season which started last month.

Yes, this is the 11th season. I hope it never ends, I can't have enough from Cartman!

Jesus...I stopped watching this my freshman year.  I saw and loved the movie..but I can never get back into the show.

It's really not hard to get back into watching South Park again. It's nothing like they don't have storylines or anything. It's pretty much the samething as The Simpsons where if you miss one espisode it will be replayed eventually and you're really not missing anything anyways. But i do hope it goes longer than The Simpsons and Matt Stone and Trey Parker should come out with another movie. I loved Baseketball, South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut, and also Team America.

Did anyone see the episode where they made fun of 300? Fucking hilarious.

Y yes i did. That episode was pretty damn funny. To me there hasn't been one single bad and non-funny episode. Not only have I seen every single episode, I know them all from the first episode to the most recent episode.

Does Kenny still get killed each episode?

Some of the times. Not all the episodes. For some odd reason some of the times they does show him in some of the episodes.

Maybe I'll watch one tonight and see what I'm missing.

Lets see what happens on Wed. new episode. Lets see what they are going to make fun of this time.

Ok how much i love South Park and it is my all time favorite cartoon. But the one thing that pisses me off majorally is that they have short seasons. I can't believe it that on Wed. is going to be a replay of one of the episodes that came from this season. I think it's major B.S. that every single season that they have, they come out with brand new episodes and then before you know it, they're back to replays. I have always HATED that with a passion ever since South Park had premiered.

South Park is hilarious show.  Anyways, I heard that counting the current season (11), there is going to be three more seasons before they stop.  I don't know if that is accurate, but that is what I heard.  Can't remember where though.  Also, curious about your opinions, if you remember in season 5 when Kenny got killed off for the entire season 6, I read that Matt Stone and Trey Parker were originally going to kill off Kyle for that whole season.  Don't know about you gusy, but that might have been interesting, though Kyle is one of my favorite characters so I don't know how long I would have enjoyed it.

Last edited by vorwald2006 (2007-04-23 00:33:32)