Topic: General Role Play Questions

Hello all and welcome to the new RPG section that was created by request.  Feel free to join in and have fun. If you have any questions, please post them here.  Someone will be happy to respond.  smile

Re: General Role Play Questions

Stupid question:  I definately missed something, I am suppose to sign up for this somewhere?

Alright, Let me set some stuff out for our peeps here

First with some history, about my self and the origin of Roleplay and how it kind of came over to this forum

A long time ago, there was a forum and there still is a forum called Moviesonline.ca/forum which is the sister site to this forum, the forums are about to die, mike forums these ones awhile ago which are much cooler, So i came over here one day and asked meh for roleplay on these forums, he said he'd start it up and see how it goes, thats the story

The Roleplay:
Alright, theres a few basic rules and let mee state what roleplay is

Roleplay is like writing a story along with a bunch of other people and lots of people can come in, This forum section will be Free thread roleplay which starts out with someone making a thread and telling the story of the Role play what the basic plot is and it is for putting character profiles up, then once a few people have signed up the roleplay starts in a separate thread.

All the rules and the basic outline are in the other thread in this section so go take a look, i'll copy and paste them in a minute, but that should give you a rundown of the roleplay

Rules:
1.No godmodding, Godmodding is instantly being able to do things such as, "I shot roger, Roger fell to the floor dead" unless its a zombie or NPC you can't do that, and if it is a zombie or NPC you should be a bit more discriptive

2.No Super Powers, You are all normal people, no superman powers, shooting rays,through your eyes or anything along those lines.

3. This first thread will be a First Person Roleplay, being you don't say Roger shoot the man in the face, you go I took out my pistol and uncocked the gun, I aimed for the zombies head and pulled the trigger, the head exploded, I holstered my pistol and went over to help roger out., That kind of just. It is the thread creators choice as to it being First Person or Third Person, so don't execpt all threads to be First person

4. Don't go competely rambo in the begining and if you do have to go rambo guns blazing do it as realistically possible, don't run around with 50 rocket launchers on your back, do it in like Humvee with a 50. Cal ontop running through zombies

Story: This is the plot outline for what the roleplay is about, the first roleplay I made here is Watertown, which is just a roleplay with zombies and people are thrown in to act. they can do what they like, do drugs and kill for drugs, try to survive, etc. some roleplays can be more linear and others can me more Free Form

Charater Profile Requirements
Name:
Weight:
Weapons:
Bio:(Tell us about the charater, is he nice or nasty, was he ever in the army, ever comit crime, ETC)

Last edited by ThomasDead (2008-04-06 22:13:21)

Name - Amber (my name lol)
Age- 22
Height- 5.2
Occupation - Mourge worker(forgot its name lol)
Weight - idk
Weapons- Well see as we go
Bio- Shes nice,But can be nasty when needed.She shhot a guy dead for persuing her.

Name: JP
Height: 6'4
Weight: 250
Weapons: 24' Latin Machete, Corn Knife, Nightstick, 
Bio: This sex crazed maniac is extremely deadly, Cocky, and doesn't take shit. Will kill anyone for a kondike bar. Known for his vicious acts of mayhem on his victims and his sick minded games. Threat level Severe, Mentally and Physically deadly.

Name: Mickey
Height: 6'1
Weight: 185
Weapons: Axe, Louisville Slugger (metal)
Bio: Not much special about this guy. Your average early 20's man. A bit of a night owl, but his job keeps it that way. Generally mellow, but not too so. He knows how to deal with people who ask him to "play Misty for them" one to many times.

i don't think you should put your character information in this thread...this is for questions about RPG, not the signup

thank you maven for creating this section, i'm having alot of fun in here

does anybody have any other ideas like lycans vs vampires war?

anybody interested in doing an American Psycho type roleplay where everybody tells a different slasher story and sometimes one psycho meets another psycho or detective? victims can play and beat the psychos in it if they are resourceful!

just an idea any thoughts?

this section sucks, nobody does it anymore sad

well, I'm a wee bit interested, but I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up with it.

you dont have to, the idea is to have fun for a bit, it will eventually die off like everything else and get replaced by a new thread, what roleplayin did you have in mind Constantce?

So what is the hottest, best, coolest Role Playing game out there for Horror fans? Message me with the answer.

They killed off the comics and collectible forums for this. ???

sooooo....
do I put the ball gag in my mouth, or hers?

it's an honest question lol

I think proper etiquette would be Lady's choice Deady.

screw this - where's the naked twister thread lol

^^
Ha ha!  Spammer self-foiling (soiling?) himself!

Reported.

Wow this thread clearly never took off!!!!  Bring it back to life!

^^
What is your favorite #-sided die?

This one clearly never got started. Wanna bring it to life?
http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … 76#p150776
Still waiting for answers on these two:
http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … 25#p701125
http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … 32#p701032

Hello? Does anyone visit the roleplaying forum at all anymore?