Topic: Behind the Scenes Video For Survival of The Dead

Today George Romero's Survival of the Dead launched a huge attack on the web by opening up several different things. They have official launched a Twitter and MySpace page and also tossed in a pretty cool behind the scenes video. Check out that video...

Read More : Behind the Scenes Video For Survival of The Dead

Re: Behind the Scenes Video For Survival of The Dead

It look amazing. I love Romero and own all of his previous movies. I'm so excited for this one!

I have high hopes for this film.

big_smile Looks and sounds amazing. The music reminds be a bit of the simple, droning soundtrack from Dawn of the Dead a bit. Visually this shows a lot of promise, and should shut up all the naysayers saying "Romero doesn't know how to make zombie movies anymore".

By the way, I never knew that he was so tall --- damn it he's a 6'5" giant towering next to the actors. lol Oh well, it doesn't matter really, after all he's the granddaddy of that genre he created. smile

Well I'm one of those naysayers.. I love Romero as much as the last guy but lets be honest here everytime Romero makes a movie people get excited and the last two times he has gotten a very luke warm response from the fans.. Now I liked Land of the Dead but most people really didn't like it..

Diary was just awful.. Well maybe awful is a bit harsh but it wasn't good. This little behind the scenes vid does look pretty good especially after that shitty trailer we saw earlier.. But I'm not getting hyped about this movie.. Not until I see it.