Topic: Bone Sickness

Bone Sickness is a cool low budget film from Morbid Vision Films which is out on dvd with Unearthed Films. The film is about 90 to 100 minutes long and has some great gore and cool looking zombies in it for being such a low budget flick.

You can check out the trailer for it at www.unearthedfilms.com or go to www.morbidvisionfilms.com website and check out some of there other films they made.

Brian Paulin is the director of Bone Sickness as well as At Dawn They Sleep and directed Misty Mundae in Mummy Raider.

I am helping produce their new film called Fetus which should be out this summer on dvd. If you go to www.youtube.com and type in Fetus trailer.....then you will see it and my name at the end of the credits too....Rip Moore.

Check it out!

Re: Bone Sickness

RIP wrote:

Bone Sickness is a cool low budget film from Morbid Vision Films which is out on dvd with Unearthed Films. The film is about 90 to 100 minutes long and has some great gore and cool looking zombies in it for being such a low budget flick.

You can check out the trailer for it at www.unearthedfilms.com or go to www.morbidvisionfilms.com website and check out some of there other films they made.

Brian Paulin is the director of Bone Sickness as well as At Dawn They Sleep and directed Misty Mundae in Mummy Raider.

I am helping produce their new film called Fetus which should be out this summer on dvd. If you go to www.youtube.com and type in Fetus trailer.....then you will see it and my name at the end of the credits too....Rip Moore.

Check it out!

I see it its pretty gory but looks like cheesy fun, btw if you go to the reviews link at top and click on "B" there are 2 outstanding reviews of Bone Sickness by Deadshallrule and Hard2kill.

Yeah GW, it's pretty gory and has lots of blood in it too for a film that cost less than $4,000 to make and has some naked women in it too, lol. Brian Paulin studied the makeup and effects under such people as Tom Savini and Disk Smith at their school up north. I think Brian did a great job with it and has done great job in Fetus so far too.

i am very impressed.  lots of blood and gore, just like i like them.  i almost hurled, almost.

Yea I have seen that Fetus trailer before.. Pretty crazy stuff.. I have seen Bone Sickness and I was diggin it until the weird reveal of the demons at the end.. That kind of threw me off.. But it had some good effects and was a great indie effort..

both look like a bloody good time ill have to check them out.

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

i am very impressed.  lots of blood and gore, just like i like them.  i almost hurled, almost.

nice! sounds so good

i watched bone sickness. fun stuff the worms had my wife and i spinning on the couch half gaging half laughing.

hybrid moments wrote:

i watched bone sickness. fun stuff the worms had my wife and i spinning on the couch half gaging half laughing.

LOL, cool I'm glad that you enjoyed it. That film is very very low budget but it's good on the gore for that little money into it.