Topic: Free To Play 2D Fighter Terrordrome

Today a post in our forums by member MisterVertigo caught my eye about a free to download 2D fighter. This game called TerrorDrome looks incredibly bad ass. I haven't played it myself but from the trailer and screenshots it looks very promising and i...

Read More : Free To Play 2D Fighter Terrordrome

Re: Free To Play 2D Fighter Terrordrome

I'm glad my post was the reason you checked out the game and I have to say your presentation of the game was pretty excellent.
Having played this game I can say it is as bad ass as it looks. The gameplay may seem a bit confusing at the beginning (especially the keys, but you can change them anyway), but this isn't a prolem. The graphics are just what we are expecting from a 2D fighter and in general I think it wouldn't be a waste of time to check out this game. After all it's free and has a lot of fun. I personally am looking forward to the full version of this game! I can't wait to get my hands on Pinhead tongue

Last edited by MisterVertigo (2009-08-22 09:11:14)

Looks sweet! big_smile I downloaded part one... but the site said i reached my download limit for the day, its kind of stupid how i have to download 1 part a day hmm

Looks neat, I'll probably check it out on Vampy's laptop (mine's a Mac, and running games through VM gets slow).

pR1m3vil wrote:

Looks sweet! big_smile I downloaded part one... but the site said i reached my download limit for the day, its kind of stupid how i have to download 1 part a day hmm

I was able to download all 3 in one day. Once it reaches the limit, it says to try back in 10min. Give it another try. I dont see why it wouldnt let one person not download it.

Ron666 wrote:
pR1m3vil wrote:

I was able to download all 3 in one day. Once it reaches the limit, it says to try back in 10min. Give it another try. I dont see why it wouldnt let one person not download it.

I downloaded part 2, waited over ten minutes and it did the same thing, oh well ill have prt.3 tomorrow big_smile

I'm guessing your problems have to do with the server that the guy has it loaded onto.. Sometimes they have a cap at how much they will allow overall.. So just keep trying until you get the files needed.

I should download this, it looks pretty awesome.

Well i DLed it.. tried installing it .. had some sort of error.. what it was couldn't tell you since it was in french . neutral just isn't my day .