Topic: Train Remake Heads Straight to DVD

Just the other day I was thinking of what happened to the Terror Train remake. This seemed like something that was going to hit theaters with the attachment of Thora Birch to star. Well I'm guessing after the intial announcement now that is the reaso...

Read More : Train Remake Heads Straight to DVD

Re: Train Remake Heads Straight to DVD

Apparently it's more or less unrelated to Terror Train. And every review I've read says it really sucks. I'll probably be skipping this one.

Ditto.

Actually i watched this movie online last night!! And it is REALLY good!! If you like lots of GORE, BLOOD, & GUTS, this movie is for you!! This film is a cross between Hostel and Turistas.. Dont skip it.. its a must see i really enjoyed this one.  The acting was great, the suspense was awesome... it had me peeking through my hands at one point.. Oh and the effects are excellnt too!! a must see in my book!!

Oh and by the way its NOT a terror train remake like it was supposed to be.. once production started it took off on its own direction and became its own movie.. unrelated to Terror Train in anyway!

Last edited by msjigsaw (2009-08-25 20:30:49)

Even though this isn't the Terror Train remake, I will still give it a rent. I thought the trailer looked pretty good.