Topic: Web series starting

horror comedy starting up at:
clownfaceandgasmask.com

Re: Web series starting

Cool.  Thanks for posting.  I'll try and check it out when I'm not working.   

Whats it about?

I think it is spam.

Why would you think it's spam when someone is telling us about a horror web series? hmm Are you sure you know what spam is???

They posted about their new indie web horror series on the indie horror forum. Not spam.

The series is about the every day lives of two serial killing roommates. We mix B horror style with documentary comedy. Our season start soon, just some promos up now. There is just two of us putting it all together so it's a slower process than I would like. We are looking to get the first episode up in the next couple weeks and try to pump one at every month after that.

Looking forward to checking them out, keep us posted.

Saw the promos and kinda liked them. Looking forward to the first episode release. Keep us updated and good luck!

Final Promo is going up by tomorrow at noon. First episode begins shooting tonight!

Thanks for this, checked the website it looks good, the promos def. have got me curious. Will look forward to this smile

Third and final promo is up!!!! Episode 1 is filming now.

I'm checking this out

First official episode is up, check the site. We came in shorter than we wanted but it's a learning curve.

EPISODE 2 IS NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

clownfaceandgasmask.com

ur show sucks asshole. i hate it.

also it's a HUGE rip off of Behind the Mask. just the same thing on the first episode.
and second episode....
a clear rip off.

Last edited by TheBeyond105 (2009-10-06 13:26:23)

TheBeyond105 wrote:

I think what you ment to say was you don't like it and won't be watching  lol

TheBeyond105 wrote:

wow  hmm

Puppymonster wrote:
TheBeyond105 wrote:

yeah, sry thats what i meant to type.
i gave my reason why i didn't like it though. it's just a rip off of behind the mask, not original at all. not funny at all...
just a waste of time.

TheBeyond105 wrote:
Puppymonster wrote:
TheBeyond105 wrote:

yeah, sry thats what i meant to type.
i gave my reason why i didn't like it though. it's just a rip off of behind the mask, not original at all. not funny at all...
just a waste of time.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I have never seen that film. So any resemblance is purely coincidental. From what I just read of that films plot, it sounds good and I can see areas that you could see as a "rip off" (documentary style / serial killers). Our overall story is quite different though, which you would see if you continued to watch the show, but if you don't that's cool, it takes different strokes. Thank you for your feedback.

no problem man.
but the whole thing is almost the same. just watch behind the mask and u'll probably say "FUCK! ITS THE SAME THING!"
except in Behind the Mask the killer reminds me of dane cook with his hyperactive ass.
they talk about how cardeo is good for catching victems and u gotta walk slow but still catchup.
it's the exact same.

Episode three is finally up!  clownfaceandgasmask.com

lol A pinch of love and then he punches the sammich

TheBeyond105 wrote:

no problem man.
but the whole thing is almost the same. just watch behind the mask and u'll probably say "FUCK! ITS THE SAME THING!"
except in Behind the Mask the killer reminds me of dane cook with his hyperactive ass.
they talk about how cardeo is good for catching victems and u gotta walk slow but still catchup.
it's the exact same.

This is for all of your posts-
Beyond, the guy's trying to make something.  I haven't watched it, so I don't if it's any good.  Even if it does suck, how about some constructive criticism?  Calling him a rip off and an asshole does no one any good.  You look like an ass yourself, he gets no real input as to how he can improve his skills, and we have to listen to you sound like some kind of moron hater.

Remember Meh's #1 Rule- respect.  In my opinion you're pushing the boundary on this.

azathoth wrote:
TheBeyond105 wrote:

no problem man.
it's the exact same.

This is for all of your posts-
Beyond, the guy's trying to make something.  I haven't watched it, so I don't if it's any good.  Even if it does suck, how about some constructive criticism?  Calling him a rip off and an asshole does no one any good.  You look like an ass yourself, he gets no real input as to how he can improve his skills, and we have to listen to you sound like some kind of moron hater.

Remember Meh's #1 Rule- respect.  In my opinion you're pushing the boundary on this.

he did push the boundaries many times, which is why he's banned lol

just watched the first episode and really liked it - especial the scene when gasmask is practicing his scary face in the mirror lol

i actually haven't yet seen behind the mask (slap wristies for me) so i cani comment on the similarities - most horror these days tends draw its influences from other films anyway, so i don't see the problem.

Last edited by twistedsista (2010-02-09 12:58:57)