Topic: Grace on Blu-Ray Early, Available Now!

Special kudo's to Survivalist who had this little nugget of information up on his Facebook and I just had to share.  In a bit of news that seems to have slipped by a lot of places, the good people at Icons of Fright have reported that Paul Solet...

Read More : Grace on Blu-Ray Early, Available Now!

Re: Grace on Blu-Ray Early, Available Now!

I'll have a review to send tomorrow night. Saw it tonight, but it is getting late. I know it is just one review... but read mine before buying this.

BestBuy has the Bluray for $19.99
Hope your review is good Dr Pepper, I've been looking forward to this.....

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp … id=2007344

Bullshit Surv had this info.  He re-posted my  link, Dammit.  lol

look forawrd to reading your review dr pepper.

moviemaven wrote:

Bullshit Surv had this info.  He re-posted my  link, Dammit.  lol

Well I didnt see that so he gets all the credit.  Maybe if you were cool and still wrote for us you could of just posted it yourself and taken all the credit.  tongue

Don't give me shit, boy.  I'm still around and I still moderate the hell out this forum.  tongue  LOL  And you never know when I'm gonna surprise you with a new piece.  wink

This film is great. It's slow paced, but well worth it.

I did a review for this, well duh! lol but agree with TSJ it's a slow movie but works well. It really is the main character and the storyline that flesh the movie out and make it well worth watching and imo buying smile

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

I did a review for this, well duh! lol but agree with TSJ it's a slow movie but works well. It really is the main character and the storyline that flesh the movie out and make it well worth watching and imo buying smile

Jordan Ladd was awesome in it, the scene where she gives birth is really intense.

I sent the review in. Not sure how long it takes for them to get it posted. Hopefully soon.