Topic: Three hidden doors in my mind

Oh I knew they were there. I made them to keep my past and emotions in. The first door, kept the rusty metal room locked tight, and to make sure, I had welded the cracks around the door. This was the first to burst open last week. In it was a memory of a person that I had loved. He came out shambling toward me. What had I done to them? He moaned and shuffled, swayed and struggled toward me. Could I do anything to help him? The need in his eyes was overwhelming...Would he take a bite out of me? Should I embrace him or run like hell? He stood in the doorway, waiting for me to make the decision.
That's when the second door burst open. The zombie that shuffled toward me now, was my own estranged son. Could I bear to look at him and ask forgiveness? He didn't look so hungry, more tired and hurt than decayed. My heart pumped hard in my chest. Could I face these feelings? Could I make amends? So many questions, time was pressing into my skull. That's when the third door flew open, and buried me with my own ego, doubts, insecurity like gravedirt. Would I arise from this filth intact? There WAS no burying my past. Too much at stake, I groped my way up through the dark earth, and breathed my first, honest breath.
Now to undo what I have done. I don't want to fight those zombies, in fact I may want to join them...

Re: Three hidden doors in my mind

Deep and very meaningful. I hope you are ok though Daph hun **bloodiest Hugs**, love ya!

Thanks BTK, I need lots of hugs wink I am doing great, handling things more mature than I expected.

Glad you faced those zombies and did no t become one of them. I'd had to go 'zombie slayer ' on you !!  ..but really .. took alot og guts just to write that.. hope you are feeling better >BIG KISS<

**This is not sucking up btw tongue**

You are one of the most mature, smartest and nicest women on horror-movies.ca. The way you handle situations is done elegantly and in a sweet fashion, everyone loves you so to say you are handling it maturely is an understatement you are a lovely woman and I am here if you need anyone to confide in.

As for how you speak of doors opening, it's a sad thing to occur but then at least all those emotions locked behind steel doors can finally be cleansed and over time even heal. The journey is bloody hard, I have been in similar straights and so I know how you feel hun.

I cannot imagine how you are feeling but I do love ya hun and you are such a wonderful soul. Here for you hun no matter what and I've no doubt others will be the same. You rock Daph darl'!! big_smile

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/1540/98200540.gif

sorry you're feeling a bit down daph and i echo what  BTK the young wise owl says  and you know where i am if you want to talk. I think there are quite a few of us on here that get down a lot and depressed or shall i say moody ( believe me i know what that's like in fact i'm being treated for it now, am seeing someone tomorrow , and i've had a bit of bad news today ) but never mind. this is a good site for therapy, so many good people on here.:)

Thank you:) You are ALL wonderful. The kindness and comradeship I find on this forum fills me with goodness cool

I'm so sorry to hear you are feeling so down and depressed Daph, We all go through it from time to time, I know it may not seem like it now, but things will get better smile

I just went through a really tough break up with the girlfriend about 2 monthy ago and I honestly thought the pain would never go away, but eventually it did with the help of a really good and understanding friend, she knows who she is and I cannot thank her enough for helping me.

We are all here for you Daph, if you just need a shoulder to cry on or someone to just listen to you smile

I am going through a divorce right now - everything hurts all the time. But I know things will, someday, get better.

*tons of hugs for you babe*

Hey, I hope you feel better real soon. If you need help or want to discuss something were all here for you.:):):):):):):):):)

Thank you wink