Topic: Hip Horror Hop Snoop's Hood of Horror & ICP'S Dark Carnival

I've been hearing alot about these over the last few weeks, Snoop's poster was not too catchy, but im still gonna check it out, And as for ICP's Chronicles of the Dark Carnival, What few pics i have seem are kick ass they got some good FX going on. are they gonna be shit or kick ass share your thoughts.

Re: Hip Horror Hop Snoop's Hood of Horror & ICP'S Dark Carnival

As a white boy from suburbia snoop dog doesnt have to do anything to make the hood scary for me smile

Heh, yea I'm not really sold on Snoop Doggs Hood of Horror but I am really looking forward to ICPs Chronicles of the Dark Carnival.. As you may have seen in the music thread I have been listening to their music for almost 8 years now so it would be cool to see some of their songs come to life..

I agree I think SOTA is doing a fantastic job on the FX.. If you want to see more of their work check out 2001 Maniacs and Cemetery Gates.. Both of them are really good horror comedies..

Snoop dogs flick BONES was pretty good though, so we really cant rule his new flick out to early.

I likeSnoop's ventures to be honest, he doesn't take himself seriously and even has some pretty good music ("Drop it like it's Hot" one of the few modern rap songs that is excellent in my opinion).

I don't expect a masterpiece, just a good laugh and fun film.