Topic: New Trailer For The Descent: Part 2

A couple months ago a trailer for The Descent Part 2 was leaked online and it wasn't long before it was yanked offline. Today thanks to IGN we get a second, much better look at the film. I would also suggest definitely reading the synopsis below beca...

Read More : New Trailer For The Descent: Part 2

Re: New Trailer For The Descent: Part 2

I really liked the first movie..gave me a scare that I hadn't felt in years..  I will go see this movie but I find it HARD to believe that she goes BACK down there again.. I sure as hell wouldn't..I"d tell that sheriff F*CK you !!

I loved the first one so I'm really curious to see how this one will turn out.

Looks ok, I doubt it will top the original however...

I'll surely watch it. But yes, Very hard to believe she would go back. She'd be a freekin train wreck by then.

Odd, odd question and sorry for this tongue: Is Descent 2 carrying on from the US ending of the film or the UK ending of the film? Just curious.

BTK - I would have to assume it would be the North American ending where she looks to have escaped in the truck... 

I've seen both endings and I'd have to say, I like the UK ending better, but then I think there are too many "happy endings" in the movies.

Loved the first movie either way so I'll be looking forward to seeing this one too!

Last edited by skidog (2009-08-28 14:18:50)

Thank you Skidog smile

Meh

(No, not you Meh... just my general feelings toward this trailer)

Hey that trailer doesn't look half bad, I loved the first one, mainly because of the strong women characters, this one has a mix of people in it so I am sure it will veer off on a different angle. But if they keep that awesome claustraphobic atmosphere, I am sure to love it. big_smile

I'm getting the feeling this is going to be a recycled version of the first one.

Looks good. I liked #1 but it dragged for the first while imo.

cool

Twoslowjoe wrote:

I'm getting the feeling this is going to be a recycled version of the first one.

Of course it's going to be a recycled version of the first one , that's only so much you can do with mutant cave creatures.
The first one had a lot of suspense not knowing what dwells below but this one , not so much. I imagine if you like the first one , you'll want to watch the 2nd one. More of the same isn't a bad thing.

I LOVE the Descent!!! my FAV movie!! i cant wait until part 2!!!