Topic: UFC 70: Nations Collide

Tonight on SpikeTV at 8 p.m. will be UFC 70: Nations Collide from Manchester, England and the best part about this, it's FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-04-21 13:40:20)

Re: UFC 70: Nations Collide

its a shame its a weak card but at least its free.

Hey you can't beat a free PPV.

lol.... true.

I think there should be some decent fights in the card tonight.

I'm looking forward to seeing Mirko Cro Cop. I only heard of him but never seen him fight.

Meh wrote:

its a shame its a weak card but at least its free.

No way is this a weak card...you've got a group of the UFC's actual good Heavyweights duking it out for a title shot and a number two contendor sport...plus Stepping Stone Elvis gets to take on Bisping...and I think that Bisping is gonna have a bad night.  I like the card...can't fucking wait.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I'm looking forward to seeing Mirko Cro Cop. I only heard of him but never seen him fight.

I think Cro Cop is full of shit too. I love MMA fights but people are saying the guys from PRIDE are better and they haven't impressed me yet.

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I think Cro Cop is full of shit too. I love MMA fights but people are saying the guys from PRIDE are better and they haven't impressed me yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnwstJNkdhA <---watch this

mirco cro cop, left straight, and fatal leg kicks, ranked second best MMA fighter in the world..not just ufc or pride.

Nobody can doubt the fact that Cro Cop will go down as one of the best in MMA.

www.mmaweekly.com, shows all the top 10 ranked fighters in MMA. its hard to believe liddel is ranked number 1 in lightheavy weights..i think chuck is over rated too..he pokes ppl in the eye..watch his punches..his thumbs are out!

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

Nope.....I think personally he's overrated and will get his ass handed down to him soon.

RIP wrote:
DeathbyHighKick wrote:

Nope.....I think personally he's overrated and will get his ass handed down to him soon.

well, he's been beaten 4 times in MMA and a few when he fought K-1....Cro Cop doesn't claim to be invincible...but the only UFC fighter I see posing a threat to him is the man Randy Couture...that'll be probably the best fight ever IMO.

Randy Couture is my fave fighter and I hope he does face Randy cause it will be an interesting fight.

RIP wrote:

Randy Couture is my fave fighter and I hope he does face Randy cause it will be an interesting fight.

Interesting is a huge understatement....this will be the fight of the UFC...Cro Cop will not walk through him, it will be the most mentally exciting fight ever...both are ingenious when it comes to fighting, both are extremely respectful and present themselves very well....both are "good guys".

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
RIP wrote:

Interesting is a huge understatement....this will be the fight of the UFC...Cro Cop will not walk through him, it will be the most mentally exciting fight ever...both are ingenious when it comes to fighting, both are extremely respectful and present themselves very well....both are "good guys".

Hey buddy, you wanna bet a dvd on the fight? I'm serious and I always pay my bets when I lose......PM...me if ya want and let's have some fun.:D

I sent you a PM...let me know what's up.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

I sent you a PM...let me know what's up.

Um I got it earlier but deleted it by accident. So tell me who you want in the fights.......let's at least choose 2 fights to bet

MindFuk wrote:

www.mmaweekly.com, shows all the top 10 ranked fighters in MMA. its hard to believe liddel is ranked number 1 in lightheavy weights..i think chuck is over rated too..he pokes ppl in the eye..watch his punches..his thumbs are out!

chuck has beaten everyone, he has earned that position. He is the most dangerous LHW in the world without question.

Man how bout CroCops fight tonight? You guys see that DAMN!

if you didnt see the kick you can here
http://www.ultimate-fighter.ca/Forum/vi … hp?id=5192

I watched it and all i could say was DAMN! What an upset and my god what a kick and did you see how Cro Cop fell after he got nailed with that kick to his head. He should of seriously damaged his leg or especially his ankle. After he landed his entire ankle was twisted. But that kicked my GOD! It was a decent PPV. The only thing i was disappointed about was 'Pit Bull.' The last 2 rounds of that bout was slow. I was really hoping he was going to go all psychotic on the guy. But also what about Elvis getting his butt whooped. The entire 1st round his entire face was completely demolished and bloody as hell.

so Mirco shit the bed...honestly dont even know wut to say..but at least Arlovski won..i knew he could pull it out.

Actually there was some good fights last night on. I won a few bets with my buddies up there. Cro Cop isn't that good to me as people say he is. Shit, Randy Courture will tear him up.

rip how can you say that about crocop? He has beaten the best of the best. He is no slouch.  Gonzagas is a new face to the ufc but is a VERY dangerous fighter and losing to him is not the big upset, its how he lost.