Topic: First HOST 2 Photo

Avery a regular news scooper just passed along the first photo for The Host 2 which appeared on Twitch. Check it out below. twitch also has some really great info on the sequel which you can read about here
The script was written by comic book artis...

Read More : First HOST 2 Photo

Re: First HOST 2 Photo

Multiple monsters, groovy!!:D
I loved the first one, but hopefully the sequel will make it here stateside much quicker than the first one did.

Damn SWEET! Host one was neat!

I liked the first one but could have used more monster mayhem and less goofiness...there seemed to be too much comedy and I didn't think it worked very well...an interesting flick none the less...Godzilla would have that thing for breakfast!

Goddarn it! This thread just reminded me I have the DVD which I've had for about 6 months and I still have not watched it! lol I really ought to get around to that. hmmlol

cool !

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Goddarn it! This thread just reminded me I have the DVD which I've had for about 6 months and I still have not watched it! lol I really ought to get around to that. hmmlol

Well BTK, get off of your "Avatar" and watch that puppy! lol
Seriously though, watch it, it is a cool flick.

will do smile at the weekend I think I'll have a marathon movie run cus I still have some I have not yet watched big_smile

^Excelent! big_smile

Really enjoyed the first film, looking forward to this one smile

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

will do smile at the weekend I think I'll have a marathon movie run cus I still have some I have not yet watched big_smile

read ANd review smile some of us love your long winded reviews lol

Meh wrote:
BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

big_smile thank you Meh and I will def. will do smile

Monster Monsters = More Fun big_smile

Meh wrote:
BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Trust me Meh, I love reading BTK's reviews also smile

morguex wrote:
Meh wrote:
BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Trust me Meh, I love reading BTK's reviews also smile

Aww you guys are making me blush wink but thank you both, it is nice to know my reviews are liked big_smile

I only  got through like half an hour of the first film but would happily watch it again so i can be excited for this one

HOST 2????? big_smile big_smile big_smile I loved the first one!!!!! big_smile CAN"T WAIT!