Topic: What pisses you off right now ?

What pisses you off right now? what are you pet peeves? Let this be the rant and rave, and vent thread.:mad:

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

I hate all that security tape you have to take off your new DVD, the damn thing is not made of gold!!!:mad:

loneranger zombie wrote:

I hate all that security tape you have to take off your new DVD, the damn thing is not made of gold!!!:mad:

I second that...

I hate getting booted off every server in Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 just for being a lower ranking guy.  What a crock of shit.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
loneranger zombie wrote:

I second that...

I third it...

I hate stupid people who leave all of their garbage in on the theater floor or chairs.  I mean, how bloody hard is it to throw it away?!  Considering the ushers bring in some larger trashbins!

thegoldensimatar wrote:
DeathbyHighKick wrote:
loneranger zombie wrote:

I second that...

I third it...

I hate stupid people who leave all of their garbage in on the theater floor or chairs.  I mean, how bloody hard is it to throw it away?!  Considering the ushers bring in some larger trashbins!

I second that as well....

I hate going to Barnes and Noble expecting a quiet time and finding it as busy as WalMart and as loud as a fuckin' Circus.

I hate people talking throughout the entire movie and also have the nerve answering their phone also.

I had getting shot by snipers in online play for Medal of Honor Allied Assault

I hate getting cut off by California drivers..I'm getting mad thinking about it.

I second that. But I live in Chicago. So Chicago, California, and New York have the worsts drivers.

I hate when walking across the street when you have the right away and then all of a sudden a driver decides to start going and then at the last second stops.

I hate it when your sitting behind someone in the drive thru, and the dillweeds cannot make up thier mind what they want to order, then they call someone on thier cell phone to see what they want. Just order your food, and move it. Im hungry to.

- I hate it when the computer cheats on the Madden video game. Some incredible shit happens when the computer decides to beat you.
- Hippies, more accurate "college know-it-all hippies".
- When I ran out of cigarettes.

i hate how ppl ask your opinion on a movie, then get all uptight about it. skfan starts beakin off like he's comming for me or some shit..because i dont like a movie! is that the lamest reason for anything? even if its bullshit or not, just that fact that i give my opinion, and shit hits the fan.

I have a hangover right now which pisses me off.

Cro Cop getting a taste of his own medicine and being sent to the mat pisses me off.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

Cro Cop getting a taste of his own medicine and being sent to the mat pisses me off.

lol, yeah PRIDE  fighter sucked bollocks last night. Randy Couture would beat the shit outta him.

people trying to flirt with my girlfriend, even when im right next to her pisses me off. i just wanna beat the living hell outta em, but i dont wanna get suspended from skool.

deathgate666 wrote:

people trying to flirt with my girlfriend, even when im right next to her pisses me off. i just wanna beat the living hell outta em, but i dont wanna get suspended from skool.

Damn dude, I'm sorry about last nigth I didn't know she was yours, lol.:lol:

deathgate666 wrote:

Dam straight isnt that just soooo fuckign gay those faggots are lucky they arent in the hospital from my louisville slugger and what grade you in????????

sickf**k wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:

Dam straight isnt that just soooo fuckign gay those faggots are lucky they arent in the hospital from my louisville slugger and what grade you in????????

wowowowow....easy there gents. 

I hate taking a poop and having to wipe 150+ times.

I hate it when you go to a movie and the picture gets screwed up and the person running the camera takes 5 damn minutes to fix it, happened to me watching Vacancy.

KillianDarkwater wrote:

I hate it when you go to a movie and the picture gets screwed up and the person running the camera takes 5 damn minutes to fix it, happened to me watching Vacancy.

I know the feeling...I hate going to a movie on Friday Nights, trying to find a parking spot...you've gotta get there an hour early just to park.  San Diego can suck ass at times.

How come it's sunday and I'm fucking bored as a bat and getting drunk instead.

sickf**k wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:

wut happened..whos your girlfriend champ?

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
KillianDarkwater wrote:

I know the feeling...I hate going to a movie on Friday Nights, trying to find a parking spot...you've gotta get there an hour early just to park.  San Diego can suck ass at times.

Go to Parkway Plaza, you can allways find a parking spot there. That mall has a lot of parking unlike Mission, or Fashion Valley malls.

sickf**k wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:

im at the end of my junior year