Topic: William Castle Collection Comes to DVD

The master of ballyhoo who became a brand name in movie horror with his outrageous audience participation gimmicks will be remembered on October 20 when the William Castle Film Collection debuts from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. The set features...

Read More : William Castle Collection Comes to DVD

Re: William Castle Collection Comes to DVD

Thanks Meh! This set would be a fun one for any horror fan to have. This along with the release of Messiah of Evil makes for a great October.

Dammit probably won't be in our store over here and this is one of those few collections I would really like to buy.

yeah BTK we probably won't see this over here on region 2 and i like william castle films. have not seen the original 13 ghosts, 13 frightened girls, zotz or  Mr sardonicus.

Good deal...I love Castle's films...if only you could get a chair that would shock you during The Tingler!

Well Aidan I'm certain we could find an electric chair for you.  If not, we could go all McGuyver on some chair's ass and fix you right up!  big_smile 

I'd love to own this collection myself and for those of you in region 2, I'm sure that at some point you'll get it too.  Though, you may have to wait a bit longer.  If you have a region free player maybe you can order it online.  I know that there are certain region 2 discs I want myself, that either aren't available here or that are available but in an inferior package (like the Hitcher).

sMart, original Hitcher or remake?

fredgarvin wrote:

Thanks Meh! This set would be a fun one for any horror fan to have.

Totally agree. Just read the news article. Some interesting sounding experimental films in the boxset.