Topic: Vampire Comedy Transylmania Trailer

You know its busy when you forget to post stuff. I watched this trailer a few days ago and although its cheese it made me laugh. Below you can watch said trailer for Transylmania about a group of college kids who go to Romania and get into heaps of t...

Read More : Vampire Comedy Transylmania Trailer

Re: Vampire Comedy Transylmania Trailer

Cheese-orama that looks funny as fuck lol:lol:

It looks like it could be either amusing and funny or simply bad.  Hoping for the first.

As long as it is not another 'Lesbian Vampire Killers', yikes that movie sucked. Anyway from the trailer it looked pretty damn funny lol and I admit I chuckled in some parts. This might actually be worth seeing, I need a dose of the cheesy movie gold so this might be it big_smile

Really?  LVK sucked?  That sucks, it looked very funny.

College kids... the other white meat. lol I think it looks funny as hell.. can't wait to see it.

In my honest opinion Golden, it was an insult to british films and horror films in general. I would write a review on it but I would simply put 'crap' over and over, ok the chicks were hot but it just couldn't redeem the film at all.

look forward to this as it looks like enormous fun. Reminds me of Transylvania 65000. (Have I added too many Os?) smile

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

In my honest opinion Golden, it was an insult to british films and horror films in general. I would write a review on it but I would simply put 'crap' over and over, ok the chicks were hot but it just couldn't redeem the film at all.

Poop