Re: What pisses you off right now ?

loneranger zombie wrote:
DeathbyHighKick wrote:
KillianDarkwater wrote:

I hate it when you go to a movie and the picture gets screwed up and the person running the camera takes 5 damn minutes to fix it, happened to me watching Vacancy.

I know the feeling...I hate going to a movie on Friday Nights, trying to find a parking spot...you've gotta get there an hour early just to park.  San Diego can suck ass at times.

Go to Parkway Plaza, you can allways find a parking spot there. That mall has a lot of parking unlike Mission, or Fashion Valley malls.

I bet San Diego has changed big time since I lived there, (1981-83)  I used to live down on Ocean Beach, Do they still have the double drive-in? We used to party big time at those movies:)

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

my girlfriends parents r pissin me off. they took all of the notes i had wirtten to her and now they wont let me come over to her house or nothin b/c they found out we hav had sex.

28

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

deathgate666 wrote:

my girlfriends parents r pissin me off. they took all of the notes i had wirtten to her and now they wont let me come over to her house or nothin b/c they found out we hav had sex.

Damn, you can even get worse with them if you told them you screwed their daughter in their bed, lol.:lol:

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

RIP wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:

my girlfriends parents r pissin me off. they took all of the notes i had wirtten to her and now they wont let me come over to her house or nothin b/c they found out we hav had sex.

Damn, you can even get worse with them if you told them you screwed their daughter in their bed, lol.:lol:

ya well it wasnt even at her house. it was at mine in my bed.

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

deathgate666 wrote:

my girlfriends parents r pissin me off. they took all of the notes i had wirtten to her and now they wont let me come over to her house or nothin b/c they found out we hav had sex.

well at least you didn't get caught.  i had an unfortunant expierience in high school.  i learned never to assume your parents are asleep at 2 in the morning.

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

The Epitome of Fear wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:

my girlfriends parents r pissin me off. they took all of the notes i had wirtten to her and now they wont let me come over to her house or nothin b/c they found out we hav had sex.

well at least you didn't get caught.  i had an unfortunant expierience in high school.  i learned never to assume your parents are asleep at 2 in the morning.

My parents never gave a shit....probably considering I dated one girl throughout middle school and high school...and I'm now married to her.

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

The Epitome of Fear wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:

my girlfriends parents r pissin me off. they took all of the notes i had wirtten to her and now they wont let me come over to her house or nothin b/c they found out we hav had sex.

well at least you didn't get caught.  i had an unfortunant expierience in high school.  i learned never to assume your parents are asleep at 2 in the morning.

ur right that its good that we dint get caught.

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

thedeadshallrule wrote:
loneranger zombie wrote:
DeathbyHighKick wrote:

I know the feeling...I hate going to a movie on Friday Nights, trying to find a parking spot...you've gotta get there an hour early just to park.  San Diego can suck ass at times.

Go to Parkway Plaza, you can allways find a parking spot there. That mall has a lot of parking unlike Mission, or Fashion Valley malls.

I bet San Diego has changed big time since I lived there, (1981-83)  I used to live down on Ocean Beach, Do they still have the double drive-in? We used to party big time at those movies:)

THe only drive-in left in San Diego is the Santee Drive-in, There might be one more in Chula Vista Im not sure.

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

loneranger zombie wrote:
thedeadshallrule wrote:
loneranger zombie wrote:

Go to Parkway Plaza, you can allways find a parking spot there. That mall has a lot of parking unlike Mission, or Fashion Valley malls.

I bet San Diego has changed big time since I lived there, (1981-83)  I used to live down on Ocean Beach, Do they still have the double drive-in? We used to party big time at those movies:)

THe only drive-in left in San Diego is the Santee Drive-in, There might be one more in Chula Vista Im not sure.

I love over by Mira Mesa, but I frequent Chula quite often, and I have yet to see a drive in.

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

The same thing I've hated, with a passion, since the first grade:

School.

One of my pet peeves is when people refer to Frankenstein's Monster as Frankenstein.  Yes, I know, wierd.

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

What piss's me off..let me see ooh I know asshole drivers people who cut you off like two inches from your car and they get mad at you! or better yet beep at you when your at a light thats red and the fuckin sign says no turn on red and the cops around here our dicks so I'm not turning just because your ass can't wait..

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

People who don't use turn signals!  What is so hard about using a turn signal?  Oh yeah, if it's snowing or raining turn on your fucking head lights too!

My gf telling me at the last minute that she made plans that include me weeks ago.

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

skidog wrote:

People who don't use turn signals!  What is so hard about using a turn signal?  Oh yeah, if it's snowing or raining turn on your fucking head lights too!

My gf telling me at the last minute that she made plans that include me weeks ago.

Thank you.  Are turn signals optional on cars? NO!  Also when it's raining or snowing do not drive like a maniac.

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

My biggest per peeve right now is that my drinking budy lives in a different time zone.  So he passes out an hour before me.  And I have to drink alone.

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

lol..another thing that piss's me off is when the parents of students come in with there working paper application when the child is suppost to bring it back state law none the less and its stated on the front of the application along with all of the other instructions and they get mad at you for it...its a godamn state law people! follow the instructions on the front the next thing will have to do is a BIG hugh sign with the instructions for them to follow..

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

i am pissed at myself for being a big flirt.  i have to stop.  it just hit me when i was riding the elevator that just because it doesn't make him jealous it doesn't mean i should keep doing it.  i love him and as of today the innocent flirting stops.
there i feel better.

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

i am pissed at myself for being a big flirt.  i have to stop.  it just hit me when i was riding the elevator that just because it doesn't make him jealous it doesn't mean i should keep doing it.  i love him and as of today the innocent flirting stops.
there i feel better.

in the name of the father, the sun and the holy spirit..you've been rejoiced sista go in peace..lol;)

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

skidog wrote:

People who don't use turn signals!  What is so hard about using a turn signal?  Oh yeah, if it's snowing or raining turn on your fucking head lights too!

My gf telling me at the last minute that she made plans that include me weeks ago.

my mom does that shit with the turn signal and I'm always yelling at her to use them or else someones gonna go right up her ass end..

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

RaVeN71806 wrote:
The Epitome of Fear wrote:

i am pissed at myself for being a big flirt.  i have to stop.  it just hit me when i was riding the elevator that just because it doesn't make him jealous it doesn't mean i should keep doing it.  i love him and as of today the innocent flirting stops.
there i feel better.

in the name of the father, the sun and the holy spirit..you've been rejoiced sista go in peace..lol;)

thank you.  now i have to apoligize and profess my eternal love for him.

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

wots pissin me off is the media blaming oldboy and horror films on the virginia shootings and they keep sayin it in the tabloids newspapers here in the uk and showed pics from old boy and said its a film for sickos. I love old boy and it doesnt make me feel like killin any 1

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

I hate people on web site forums that think they are the big kid on the block so to speak. That thier keyboard can beat up your keyboard. If they want to be a bad ass then go up to someone in person, and start shit, then they will see how bad they think they are.

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

loneranger zombie wrote:

I hate people on web site forums that think they are the big kid on the block so to speak. That thier keyboard can beat up your keyboard. If they want to be a bad ass then go up to someone in person, and start shit, then they will see how bad they think they are.

I definitely know the feeling. I definitely agree with you on this.

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

adamroddis wrote:

wots pissin me off is the media blaming oldboy and horror films on the virginia shootings and they keep sayin it in the tabloids newspapers here in the uk and showed pics from old boy and said its a film for sickos. I love old boy and it doesnt make me feel like killin any 1

Just like what you said but i am so damn sick and tired of the media also blaming the shootings, that has taken place over the years, on video games especially Grand Theft Auto. Come on. You can't blame the games that the kids play. Yeah after playing the games they're going to turn into that what is shown in the game. Major B.S. and so damn ridiculious.

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

I can't think of anything that pisses me off!!!!

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

I have to agree with most of this stuff, driver are stupid, the media is stupid, and what more is that only the stupid people are breeding.  What irritates me the most is when ignorant motherfuckers think they have the right to open their loud mouths on any given subject just simply because they have an opinion. The rest of us humans have figured out how to keep our opinions to ourselves, and just know that most of us are sitting back laughing at your dumb ass as you make a fool of your uneducated self. Inbred, backwoods, no teeth havin', road kill eatin', dirty pig fuckers. o.k. now I feel better. Thanks guys.