Topic: New Moderator: RIP

I have added a new probation Moderator. No that doesnt mean all of you on probation need to check in with him every week. I am giving RIP a shot as moderator.

Granted he is not as good looking as I am, or as witty and charming but I figured wth , goon likes him he cant be all bad.

So everyone give a warm knife in the back to RIP the new moderator.

Re: New Moderator: RIP

LOL, I was on youtube and just clicked back to see this. Thanks I appreciate guys and I will do my best not to make fun of Eli Roth anymore lol. No seriously  thanks and I will do my best on here cause it is such a cool board.

ok first off you gotta add HM to your sig, swear allegiance to this flag im finishing up with my crayons and join my secret society....

like his ego wasn't big enough already. tongue  i am happy for ya Rip.
Hostle Rules!!!!

Congrats, RIP. big_smile

Congratulations, RIP! Now lets see how much bigger his ego will get.

RIP you'll do a killer job:) congrats!!

thatta boy Ripper!

Thats awesome news I know Rip will do a bang up job and it couldn't happened to a nicer guy.

Congrats bro! big_smile

Congrats RIP... that's a high honor Meh bestowed upon you, so don't mess with the power, OK?
Cheers man.

Although I haven't been here that long, it's not hard to see good people, and RIP...you've shown me that you probably deserve this, although you are a raging alcoholic and a hater of Cro Cop.  Well done man....go Marines!

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

actually i chose him because of his inflated ego. Oh and the good news is you dont have to  pay dues for the moderator cult.

Meh wrote:

ok first off you gotta add HM to your sig, swear allegiance to this flag im finishing up with my crayons and join my secret society....

WOW crayons and a secret society whoo hooo my kinda place.

damn skippy. goon isnt allowed to touch the crayons. He is only authorized to do site updates. official moderator cult notifications in crayon are done by me.

Meh wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

actually i chose him because of his inflated ego. Oh and the good news is you dont have to  pay dues for the moderator cult.

Oh i believe it Meh. Oh the power that you bestowed him with. With great powers comes great responsibilities. I know i heard that from somewhere LOL but anywheres, the force is strong with RIP. He will do a bang up job.

congrats man

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
Meh wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Oh i believe it Meh. Oh the power that you bestowed him with. With great powers comes great responsibilities. I know i heard that from somewhere LOL but anywheres, the force is strong with RIP. He will do a bang up job.

and if for some reason he fails miserably...we can all gather in the town square and have a good ol' fashioned stoning.

Congrats RIP.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
Meh wrote:

and if for some reason he fails miserably...we can all gather in the town square and have a good ol' fashioned stoning.

Oh yes. There will be some consequences to pay. Or what we all can do is do some of the stuff that they did to the women and men who thought that they were witches or warlocks.

http://www.smokebox.net/archives/photoarchive/poitny.jpg
http://www.corkscrew-balloon.com/misc/torture/35b.jpg
Just to show a few ways of making RIP pay!!!

Sounds like a good idea to me. What about what they did in Mark of the Devil where they strapped him into a chair and then put on a head gear and rip his tongue out.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Sounds like a good idea to me. What about what they did in Mark of the Devil where they strapped him into a chair and then put on a head gear and rip his tongue out.

That works too.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

stoning is wrong, a sign of the past.... we will gather in the town center to kick him swiftly nad deftly in the testicles. we are civilized afterall.

There's plenty of good ideas you can come up with if you watch Mark of the Devil.

Meh wrote:
DeathbyHighKick wrote:

stoning is wrong, a sign of the past.... we will gather in the town center to kick him swiftly nad deftly in the testicles. we are civilized afterall.

Ouch...I think I'd rather have my eyeballs pulled out.