Re: New Moderator: RIP

Congrads! RIP wink

Yeah, being a board moderator is pretty serious stuff.  I mean, you make one mistake, and innocent people's lives could be at stake.  You have been warned.

Joking buddy.  You'll do a great job.  Even if you do hate Eli Roth.

Congrats.

tongue

congrats rip

Congratulations RIP.  And hey, if you ever kill me by mistake, don't worry, I'll forgive you.  Just DON"T do it again.  Joking aside, have fun.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Yeah, being a board moderator is pretty serious stuff.  I mean, you make one mistake, and innocent people's lives could be at stake.  You have been warned.

Congrats.

tongue

How can you hate Eli Roth?

IT's easy, just watch Hostel!  Congrats RIP

lol

Congrats

Sorry, I have been busy the past 2 days with work but usually i am on here alot Thursday through Sunday. Thanks again for welcoming me as a Mod and I will try to do my best.

BTW, the beers are on me and the Atlanta Falcons RULE!!!!!!:lol:

BTW, Epitome put 3 new pics of me in the Picture thread on here so check out how good looking I am, lol.

Last edited by RIP (2007-04-24 14:32:49)

be sure to read all the important posts I made on you while you were away

Meh wrote:

ok first off you gotta add HM to your sig, swear allegiance to this flag im finishing up with my crayons and join my secret society....

I will change my sig as soon as I can get off work today lol.

Oh btw, I am the best looking guy on here, sorry but i gotta say that cause all the women want my body so bad......or the beer I am holding, damn.:lol:

and dont overlook the sacking part.. VERY important.

RIP wrote:
Meh wrote:

ok first off you gotta add HM to your sig, swear allegiance to this flag im finishing up with my crayons and join my secret society....

I will change my sig as soon as I can get off work today lol.

Oh btw, I am the best looking guy on here, sorry but i gotta say that cause all the women want my body so bad......or the beer I am holding, damn.:lol:

Damn RIP you found out my dirty little secret.  I am only after you for the beer.

Meh wrote:

and dont overlook the sacking part.. VERY important.

Sacking part? I seem to have missed that one?:/

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
TiM the Zombie wrote:

Congrats.

tongue

Good question.

TiM the Zombie wrote:
DeathbyHighKick wrote:
TiM the Zombie wrote:

Congrats.

tongue

Good question.

I don't hate him, but I don't have a hard on for him like some of you guys hahah!

Cabin Fever still blows!

Cabin Fever > goldenwarrior

lol

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Cabin Fever > goldenwarrior

lol

I've been out of school for about 4 years...but let me get this...you're saying that Cabin Fever is better than Goldenwarrior correct?  Sorry for my stupidity....math was never my strong subject.

Yeah, "Cabin Fever" is "greater" than Goldenwarrior.  It's a stupid joke I use on my friends, when they're online.

I really like "Cabin Fever" and "Hostel", and I feel it's my civil duty to defend them as best as possible.