Topic: Stay Alive Unrated DVD Art First Look

I like the art but the dvd specs are less then impressive.
http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6453.html

Re: Stay Alive Unrated DVD Art First Look

Yeah I have to agree.  However, this film wasn't very good so in a way I was expecting this.

Ugh, its as as bad as DOOM's unrated DVD artwork.

cant say i have seen this movie myself, but it would seem the overall vibe has been it sucks ass. But their are only 2 reviews on site, so feel free to write one http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror-movie.php?id=4264

Yea the floating heads are terrible.. I thought the movie was OK at best.. Mainly because I think it was chopped up for a PG-13 rating.. Maybe if they add some more gore to the film and alittle more plot development in the unrated cut it could be worth a purchase..

the unrated is quite a bit longer so you may be getting what your after to goon.

I just think the film had bad direction.  I really dont think a few extra minutes will get me to change my mind about Stay Alive.  Who knows though, I could be swept of my feet.

I don't think that the movie was good, but maybe the unrated DVD will change my mind.

redpaint666 wrote:

I don't think that the movie was good, but maybe the unrated DVD will change my mind.

oh, I'm pretty sure it won't.

having seen it, i wasnt impressed. With the directors cut that is.

I dont think a few extra minutes can save this film.

I'm sorry, unrated or not this movie sucked. I think I am just too jaded now, that's why it really the indie movies that are doing it for me. Pretty much anything that came out of Hollywood with a PG-13 rating this last year has been crap. Finally we are starting to get some good horror with TCM: the beginning, Saw 3, Grind House, and a select few that have the balls to be real horror.