Topic: Fear Clinic

So I was watching some of fearnet's new movies last night and I saw a trailer for the their new series 'Fear Clinic' with Robert Englund. Has anyone else seen this? At first I was intrigued 'cause I love seeing Robert Englund in anything (anybody remember his special guest appearance on Married...With Children?). Now after seeing the trailer I'm very excited. Not only does it look like it has some great and creative FX but, unless my eyes deceive me, Kane Hodder is also in the series. Are you for real? Hodder and Englund in the same hour (Unless you count the split second cameo by Hodder  in '2001 Maniacs')? The unity I've always been waiting for but was denied at the last moment?  I can't wait... Comming this October...I'll be ready.

Last edited by Reaper2113 (2009-09-04 01:21:55)

Re: Fear Clinic

I've seen some things for 'Fear Clinic' and I'm totally excited, love me some Robert Englund! wink big_smile

sounds awesome

I have also seen this on Fearnet !!  looking forward to seeing this ! smile

They were also both in Behind the Mask .... Hodder was one of the residents of elm st...

Nocturnal wrote:

They were also both in Behind the Mask .... Hodder was one of the residents of elm st...

True story. Behind the Mask fucking owned.

Reaper2113 wrote:

So I was watching some of fearnet's new movies last night and I saw a trailer for the their new series 'Fear Clinic' with Robert Englund. Has anyone else seen this? At first I was intrigued 'cause I love seeing Robert Englund in anything (anybody remember his special guest appearance on Married...With Children?). Now after seeing the trailer I'm very excited. Not only does it look like it has some great and creative FX but, unless my eyes deceive me, Kane Hodder is also in the series. Are you for real? Hodder and Englund in the same hour (Unless you count the split second cameo by Hodder  in '2001 Maniacs')? The unity I've always been waiting for but was denied at the last moment?  I can't wait... Comming this October...I'll be ready.

Hodder & England were also in Wishmaster (along with Tony Todd , Ted Raimi & Reggie Banister).