Topic: New Horror on DVD September 1st 2009

Tomorrow three new titles come to DVD and I have not seen any of them. Add to that none of you readers have seen or reviewed them either. So it seems for the first time in a long time its going to be a wait and see game. I would suggest renting ...

Read More : New Horror on DVD September 1st 2009

Re: New Horror on DVD September 1st 2009

Eath Day looks fun. a rather  slow week tho.

Honestly? I'm glad it's slow. lol I have four birthdays within a two week period during September so I have no money to spare so phew for a slow week big_smile

I know all the female fans are gonna hunt you down and go for the jugular since you left off their beloved Jensen Ackles release of Supernatural Season 4.

Me, I enjoy the show because ther eare some cool concepts and interesting folklore but acting is not the series strong suit.

All three of these films sound really cool to me.

I might check out Earth Day.

Eh...Nothing too interesting

Nothing great, but nothing a rental can't solve.  If I get to them, I'll be sure to post some reviews

Slow week, so I guess this would be a good time to go back and watch some favourites.

Supernatural Season 4! That's all I'm getting. I gotta watch it so I can finally be caught up on the series by the time the new season starts.

I've heard excellent things about Methodic. There's an interview with the director of the film on a Spooktalkular podcast from a few weeks ago.

Nothing 4 me this week!