Topic: Boondock Saints 2 gets a Trailer and an October release date

Well it appears the LONG talked about sequel to Boondock Saints is done and actually around the corner.  Sony pictures announced that Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day will be seeing release on October 30th.  It sounds like this is getting a theatrical run but since there is no marketing right now for it I dont expect it to be a very wide release. 

The good news about this sequel is writer/director Troy Duffy and cast members Norman Reedus, Sean Patrick Flanery, and Billy Connolly are returning.    And it's got Judd Nelson in it too.  lol 

The trailer has finally come out and you an view the RED band trailer here:  http://screenrant.com/boondocks-saints- … ofi-23949/

Here is the synopsis of the sequel from Cinematical:
The film is the continuation of writer/director Troy Duffy's tough, stylized cutting edge saga of the MacManus brothers (Norman Reedus, Sean Patrick Flanery). The two have been in deep hiding with their father, Il Duce (Billy Connolly), in the quiet valleys of Ireland, far removed from their former vigilante lives. When word comes that a beloved priest has been killed by sinister forces from deep within the mob, the brothers return to Boston to mount a violent and bloody crusade to bring justice to those responsible. With a new partner in crime (Clifton Collins Jr., Star Trek) and a sexy FBI operative (Julie Benz, TV's "Dexter") hot on their trail...the Saints are back!

Re: Boondock Saints 2 gets a Trailer and an October release date

Jmh you sir.. just made my day! I've been hoping for a sequel for years now.. and just figured it wasn't going to happen... the cast looks great..and the my only complaint at all is Dafoe not making a return .

Re: Boondock Saints 2 gets a Trailer and an October release date

this really has made my day..:)