Topic: Zombies & Cigarettes Movie Trailer

Leave it to the Spanish to bring us another great zombie movie that looks funny and gorey as all hell. The film Zombies & Cigarettes tells the story of a boy who is stuck in a mall invaded by zombies. He must not only escape the mall but also imp...

Read More : Zombies & Cigarettes Movie Trailer

Re: Zombies & Cigarettes Movie Trailer

a mall invaded by zombies - how novel! LOL

actually looks like a pretty rip-roaring time - I've enjoyed most of the Spanish horror films that have come out in the past few years, looks like this one will be no different - coolz. big_smile

i had the same reaction on the mall angle but will admit it was very unique. Not just a dawn knock off.

It does look fun big_smile

...umm .. anyone think it looks exactly like Dead Rising?

Cripes!! Its FAST zombies in a mall!!!! tongue ah give me a cigg I will watch it:)

The mall aspect does give me pause, but for the most part it looks like a zombie movie with attitude and a helluva lotta fun.  big_smile  I'll give this a watch.

Looks great!

i guess the mall angle is used again because it offers a confined space to film without problems (filming in streets leads to shutting traffic down fucking up the neighborhood and everybody participating with the facade)and it offers a lot of potential to use different environments for good moments (fights in the food court,hardward store,clothing store etc).makes sense and ill give it a look

Another moment where I wish I would have taken spanish in school... looks like the movie could be good. smile

looks like sexy good times... i dunno why, but i could watch 20 different versions of the same zombie movie... as long as it had style, violence, gore, flesh eating, penetration, xploding headshots and gapping neck wounds

skincarver wrote:

i guess the mall angle is used again because it offers a confined space to film without problems (filming in streets leads to shutting traffic down fucking up the neighborhood and everybody participating with the facade)and it offers a lot of potential to use different environments for good moments (fights in the food court,hardward store,clothing store etc).makes sense and ill give it a look

werd to the mummy

I don't have issue with malls, really, because it's such a part of society.  I personally avoid the mall at all costs, unless it's a week before Christmas and I haven't done shit for shopping.  Um, which probably explains why I hate malls, since that's the only time I go to them.  My husband and I are rather anti-social when it comes to crowds of idiots, and the mall is pretty much hell for us, but we do make a laugh of it when we do go, the basis for comedy is abundant.  This looks like a good movie, especially since the protagonist looks like a regular, meek kind of guy, I love those flicks.  Love to see the little man do good in the face of flesh-hungry meat machines. big_smile

I've seen this, it has some nice gore as well as some great humor!!

That is one fearsome trailer! Can't wait to get my paws on this one!

Im digging this flick !  Looks fun !  those are some fast zombies and it looks like a well made movie...

uh, did I see a guy in a chicken suit ??

( brings flashbacks of when I drank the flaming chupacabre shot at a party and saw the guy in a gorilla suit walk by ):lol:

Last edited by MistressOf Horror (2010-03-12 14:47:03)

if it's as good as REC it will be worth seeing.

This movie only 15mins long, it a short movies, it check out  onn youtube