Re: South Park

Well it did happen. For the entire season they had killed off Kenny and they replaced him with Butters. And for the whole thing with them ending it, to be honest, i don't think it's true at all. Hey i could always give my buddy a call who works for South Park but i know for a fact he won't be able to tell me anything.

I mean that instead of killing off Kenny for the whole season, they would have killed off Kyle for the whole season.  So Kenny would have been alive for season six, and Kyle would have been dead.  And it was off of Wikipedia that I read it.  The page says that "as of September 10, 2005 Matt Stone and Trey Parker have committed to three more seasons of South Park."  But I hope this either isn't true, or the two change their minds and run it longer.

Last edited by vorwald2006 (2007-04-23 21:16:58)

There was not one single episode where they killed off Kyle. It has to be rumors but it was never true. Hey but maybe what they mean by seasons is that it comes in as years. Hopefully. I just hope South Park will never die. But unfortunately like all the greatest cartoons, it will have to come to an end. Just like as soon as The Simpsons movie comes out, that's it for brand new episodes. It will be the end of The Simpsons.

Plus another thing is that i haven't missed one single episode and there hasn't been one single time that they ever killed off Kyle.

I know exactly what episode you are talking about in the episode 'Prehistoric Ice Man,' Cartman accidently pushes Kyle down the hole and Stan say 'Good Job Cartman, You killed Kyle!' Well with this episode Kyle didn't die. After he fell to the bottom of the hole, he was a little unconscience and came back and looked up and asked if Cartman was up there and Stan says Yes! And Kyle responds back i believe saying Good job Fatass. I really can't remember what exactly what he said. But then while Kyle was looking for a place to escape from the cave, he finds the Prehistoric Ice Man which he was frozen in the year 1996. So there for Kyle didn't die. But Kenny does and also another thing in that episode is that they make fun of Marilyn Manson in that episode. Oh yeah and they also make fun of The Crocodile Hunter when ever he tries and captures anything especially the prehistoric man, he keeps on saying 'And i'm gonna put my thumb up his bum.'

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-04-23 21:52:22)

I must have gotten you confused.  I am referring to the episode, Kenny Dies from the fifth season.  I know Kyle does not die and never has.  What I am talking about is that I heard rumors about the episode, Kenny Dies which was originally going to feature Kyle dying instead of Kenny.  But Matt and Trey changed their minds and had Kenny die.  Thus Kyle did not die.  Hopefully this cleared things up.  Sorry about the confusion.

vorwald2006 wrote:

I must have gotten you confused.  I am referring to the episode, Kenny Dies from the fifth season.  I know Kyle does not die and never has.  What I am talking about is that I heard rumors about the episode, Kenny Dies which was originally going to feature Kyle dying instead of Kenny.  But Matt and Trey changed their minds and had Kenny die.  Thus Kyle did not die.  Hopefully this cleared things up.  Sorry about the confusion.

LOL yeah you did confuse me. It's ok. I get confused some of the times. big_smile Hmmmm i have never heard that rumor before. Interesting.

It is an interesting rumor.  Do you think it would have worked?  I think it would have been interesting, but I'm glad Kenny died instead of Kyle.  The episode would not have been as funny if Kyle would have died, because in Kenny Dies they try to come off serious with his death and I'm laughing causing Kenny died in nearly every episode before that and no one cared.  Just hliarious!

See it would be really interesting. But i don't think i could ever see them killing off one of the other main characters randomly. See i think they just based it off so that they would make sure that they would kill off Kenny every episode and make sure that was the only character they would only kill off. But hey it would be actually funny to see other characters die.

But what i have noticed is that they haven't killed Kenny for a long time. I wonder why. Maybe it's for the fact that they thought even though it's funny to have different ideas to kill of Kenny, but they probably think it was getting to repetative. Who knows?

I noticed that to and it is a little disappointing, but I think they are having a hard time finding ways for Kenny's death to be implemented into the plot.  Though I hope they don't stop it all together.  I think they should still do it once in a while if possible.  Like you said, who knows.

Yeah i know it would be great. But i think they stopped killing Kenny off b/c they ran out of ideas on how to actually kill him. So who knows, we might not ever see him die again. But i hope that's not true.

They have a contract till the 12th season then they will decide whether to carry on or not

I hope they go farther than the 12 seasons, but if they don't then hopefully their last season will be the best of the best and also delve into the characters a little more.
And when it does end, there will always be interesting fan fictions to read online.  Heck I go to fanfiction.net to read them and I write a few myself.  Currently working on a TCM/South Park story which is a sequel to my Saw/South Park story.  But anyways, I'm getting the first six seasons of this show in a DVD pack and I can't wait till it arrives.

Last edited by vorwald2006 (2007-04-24 11:40:30)

See how much i'm addicted to South Park is that i've been recording every single episode on DVD from day 1 and right now i'm currently on my 14th tape. And after i fill up one whole tape, i then transfer it from VHS to DVD. So i don't have to go out and purchase the DVDs.

You are very addicted to South Park, much more than I am.  And I consider you to be very smart to be able to do that.  I wish I could do that as well, but I don't have the things necessary to do that.  Besides, I wouldn't trust my VCR enough and something would eventually get taped over by accident with me.  Good luck on the recording BlackDeathDamien.   Oh well, I'll just buy the seasons when I can.

vorwald2006 wrote:

You are very addicted to South Park, much more than I am.  And I consider you to be very smart to be able to do that.  I wish I could do that as well, but I don't have the things necessary to do that.  Besides, I wouldn't trust my VCR enough and something would eventually get taped over by accident with me.  Good luck on the recording BlackDeathDamien.   Oh well, I'll just buy the seasons when I can.

big_smile thank you Vorwald. I don't get that many compliments from people. I really appreciate it. You made my day. wink I definitely know about that. You record something and want to keep on reusing it. And then all of a sudden BAM! It's gone. You're saying to yourself, S.O.B. How did i do that? I know that way to much. Way to much. See actually it's really easy if you ever wanted to transfer from VHS to DVD. For a college graduation present from my parents, I got a dubbing machine where you can automatically transfer from VHS to DVD but you can also basically watch VHS tapes or even DVDs on it. And i'm pretty sure you can pick it up for cheap. It's the best invention b/c you can take all your movies on VHS tapes that are hard to find and transfer them to DVD.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-04-24 16:17:03)

No problem, always glad to help.  Dubbing machine, I might have to look at those.  I've got some VHS tapes movies that I would like to get on DVD but without spending the money.  Actually, I've got a lot of VHS tapes.  I'm curious though, when you transfer VHS to DVD, like you record South PArk and put it on DVD, can you cut out the commercials or are they stuck on there.  Not that mind fastforwarding, but it would be nice without commercials, unless you don't tape the commercials then that wouldn't be a problem.

Yeah there is a way so you don't include the commercials, which i'm not actually to sure how to do. LOL. That's the only thing i haven't done. But i do know for a fact there is a feature on it that you can get rid off them. It would show you how to do it in the manual. And i can sure as hell tell you it's definitely worth the purchase. I was even able to make everything into chapters. You just have so much fun messing with this. See i had the Limited Edition to Evil Dead and also Army of Darkness, and i transferred both onto DVD.

Well I finally got Seasons 1-6 of South Park on DVD.  They just arrived yesterday!  I spent most of the night figuring out what episodes were on what discs.  There wasn't a guide and the discs didn't say what episodes were on them, but they had really cool pictures of the boys and sometimes Wendy or other characters posing from different movies.  Like one was Wizard of Oz and so on.  I'll proabably watch more today.