Topic: Zombieland

Watched the trailer on the BIG screen at the drive-in last night. Van Halen blared out of the speakers....I found bliss big_smile

Re: Zombieland

I think I'll want to see that film. Zombie Land. I love Van halen by the way.

Did you see the trailer? Damn that movie has everything (yummy and zombie) in it!!! and Woody is such a smart ass...
Have you heard of DOGHOUSE? check out that trailer also Creature!!!
www.horror-movies.ca/horror_12839.html

www.horror-movies.ca/horror_15114.html

I can't wait to see this one! big_smile

Seen the trailer for Zombieland and Doghouse. Not too sure on Doghouse at the moment but dammit I love the trailer for Zombieland. It looks mental, sexy, sassy and insane! A brilliant mixture in my opinion, that should serve the movie well big_smile

I saw the trailer when I went to see district 9. Looks silly. Kinda comical like Shaun of the dead.

It looks like a fun film no doubt about that...probably the only thing I will see this coming October...that and the release of Trick r Treat

If you're talking about this trailer ... i loved it too ... seriously this is the most excited i've been about a movie in a long time !! . I'm not big on theaters ..but i can guarantee you my ass will planted in a seat on opening night. Hell i might even write my first review ..lol
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUD-PFm07SI[/youtube]

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

Seen the trailer for Zombieland and Doghouse. Not too sure on Doghouse at the moment but dammit I love the trailer for Zombieland. It looks mental, sexy, sassy and insane! A brilliant mixture in my opinion, that should serve the movie well big_smile

mental,sexy,sassy and insane!! Yes!!! big_smile

Have you guys gone to www.zombieland.com   ?  you can take a zombie quiz and make a custom video .. both are HILARIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can NOT WAIT until this movie comes out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by MistressOf Horror (2009-08-25 18:55:11)

woody and zombies, im in!

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

I saw the trailer when I went to see district 9. Looks silly. Kinda comical like Shaun of the dead.

but dumbed down for the americans...

i was looking forward to it, but does seem very stupid, after watching a trailer

I am so waiting for this one too Dead, good zombie stuff wink