Re: 6 Horror Games You Must Buy!

jmh314 wrote:

If anyone out there own's a Wii, you better hunt this one down. Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requim.  It's an old Gamecube game but seeing as Gamecube stuff works on Wii, it's a must own still if you can find a copy of it as well as have a gamecube controller and memord card(You can find generic controller and memory cards on ebay and amazon for pretty dirt cheap) .   

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requim is just completely rediculous and may be one of the most insane survival horror experiences ever.  Seriously, dont doubt me.

I watched my friends play this game the whole way through and was very entertained by it despite watching other people play it.

Another old school one i remember is Clock Tower, i remember theres a creepy guy that walks weird trying to cut you with a giant scissors and you can kick them in the balls to get away.
Also a pc game called Phantasmagoria 1 and 2. There both are like a interactive movie game with real actors in them, both creeped me out but i never could finish part 2 though.

It's a real cocksucker that I can't afford a 360.

jmh314 wrote:

I still say any of our readers out there who have a Wii and complain of the lack of quality horror games, just go buy a gamecube controller and memory card and hunt down Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requim.  I  promise there are elements of that game that will completely fuck with your head

Thanks for the advice bud I'll do that if you give some serious thought to learning to love House of the Dead 2&3 Return wink I know you don't like on rails shooters but it's seriously fun big_smile

they need something sweet for the PS3 - in the way of Horror Gaming, its pretty weak...

i was thinking about buying a Wii just for house of the dead and dead rising

still thinking about it... cause CoD modern warfare 2 comes out soon, ill prolly play that for 2 years

*edit* POST#333 - seriously evil mang

Last edited by ZOMBlE (2009-09-10 23:22:33)

condemned is a sweet game (the first one) and fatal frame for the ps2 was f'n scary

Horror is one of the greatest genres in videogames. So, you shold check the games in the list!. And donmega's right, fatal frame was freakin' crazy.

Last edited by MisterVertigo (2009-09-11 05:49:00)

<INSERT MACHO NAME HERE> wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

I still say any of our readers out there who have a Wii and complain of the lack of quality horror games, just go buy a gamecube controller and memory card and hunt down Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requim.  I  promise there are elements of that game that will completely fuck with your head

Thanks for the advice bud I'll do that if you give some serious thought to learning to love House of the Dead 2&3 Return wink I know you don't like on rails shooters but it's seriously fun big_smile

I've played House of the Dead: Overkill and enjoyed that.  A game like HOTD was made to be on-rails, so it works, but not too many other franchises other than this and time crisis should do it.

I agree with the list except for Left 4 Dead.  The whole thing felt rushed and I didn't enjoy it too much.

Here are my six top horror games:

Resident Evil 4

Dead Space

Silent Hill 2

Condemned 2: Blood Shot

Left 4 Dead

Resident Evil (GameCube re-make)