Re: vampire diaries

I haven't read the books but I'm downloading this just now to see what it's like.  Anything with vampires is worth taking a look at for me. smile

I was just checking the tv listings and noticed it just started.

I watched the first episode, wasn't very good, but I think I'll give it a couple more episodes before I make my decision.

jackalqueen wrote:

I haven't read the books but I'm downloading this just now to see what it's like.  Anything with vampires is worth taking a look at for me. smile

you should definatly read the books dear.

Nina Dobrev does seemed to attract all the supernatural creatures . In "never cry werewolf" , the werewolf guy has a long lost love that looked like her hence why he went after her , in "vampire diaries" , the vampire guy has a long lost love that looked like her hence why he went after her.. lol

the vampire diaries books are really good honestly i think there better than twilight just because twilight is so predicatable but the vampire diaries have more supernatural stuff or whatever you call it so yeah the books are really good

I've finally seen it and I thought it was really good! The acting is pretty ok and the guy playing Daemon is HOT lol.

^^ I'm glad someone besides me likes the show.

I was expecting to hate the series but so far I am loving it

I'm enjoying it so far too.  It all seems very innocent and tame after True Blood but I think there is room for both types of programme. smile

As you may have figured by now, I am a dementedly obsessed Twilight fan, and so when I saw the first T.V. ad for The Vampire Diaries, I was very exicted. I am loving that Vampires are very popular right now, and I must admit I do love my Emo Vampire guys like Stefan and Edward hee hee. I watch this show every week, and it just keeps getting better and better. I hope the ratings stay high so it can stay on the air. I am actually reading the first book in the series now as well and am really enjoying it.

I am obsessed with this show i am sadly a fan girl lol

there's only been one season of the vampire diaries all 22 episodes of season one have already aired both in the usa and the uk screenings finished a couple of weeks ago the new season which is season 2 will be starting some time this september 2010 in the usa, hope this helps I watch it from here..............

http://www.episodesworld.com/