Topic: Huge Hitcher Prize Pack

Our sister site MoviesOnline is giving away a huge horror prize pack. It only seemed fitting to let you know about it. The prize pack will consist of: Hitcher on DVD, Slither on DVD, Cry Wolf on DVD, a hitcher T-Shirt, and The Return. To enter the co...

Read More : Huge Hitcher Prize Pack

Re: Huge Hitcher Prize Pack

this is my fav contest so far. smile

I really liked the movie and such to have a great contest for it to be in. I really hope i win.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I really liked the movie and such to have a great contest for it to be in. I really hope i win.

I want to see this really bad, I can't wait for it to come out on DVD.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I really think this movie was entertaining. To bad you missed it in the theatre. But my god the main villain is completely out of his mind and completely psycho. Oh and a couple of cool death scenes and there's one torture scene. That's all i'm saying. You'll have to wait and find out to see how you like the movie when it comes out. And also i think it has a very good pace which keeps you on the edge of your seat throughout the entire movie.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this movie it looks much better the original..:)

RaVeN71806 wrote:

I'm really looking forward to seeing this movie it looks much better the original..:)

In my opinion, if you like the original youll like this cause its like it, except done better. But dont just take my word, watch and see!

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
DeathbyHighKick wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I really think this movie was entertaining. To bad you missed it in the theatre. But my god the main villain is completely out of his mind and completely psycho. Oh and a couple of cool death scenes and there's one torture scene. That's all i'm saying. You'll have to wait and find out to see how you like the movie when it comes out. And also i think it has a very good pace which keeps you on the edge of your seat throughout the entire movie.

well, I know that the lead roles are reversed....so I'm guessing the guy is the one who gets ripped in half by the truck....Sean Bean is a badass though, did he do justice to Rutger Hauer's character?