Topic: Forrest Griffin Interview

I know there are a whack of Forrest Griffin fans here so I wanted to share an exclusive interview done by fans!

http://www.ultimate-fighter.ca/blog/200 … iscussion/

Re: Forrest Griffin Interview

Forrest is an all around great fighter, great guy...one of my favorites.  I can't wait to see him fight again, it'll be great.  Thanks for the link Meh

im a big fan to, your quite welcome dude

Meh wrote:

im a big fan to, your quite welcome dude

Lets just hope Forrest can get back into contendor status and destroy his next few opponents.  I'm sure he will, that guy has great potential.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

Forrest is an all around great fighter, great guy...one of my favorites.  I can't wait to see him fight again, it'll be great.  Thanks for the link Meh

Yeah he's from Athens, Georgia about 1 hour and a half from where I live. One of my buddies who takes Ju-Jitsu met him in Athens at a bar and talked with him awhile  and said he was a really cool person to be around.

Last edited by RIP (2007-04-27 14:47:01)

RIP wrote:
DeathbyHighKick wrote:

Yeah he's from Athens, Georgia about 1 hour and a half from where I live. One of my buddies who takes Ju-Jitsu met him in Athens at a bar and talked with him awhile  and said he was a really cool person to be around.

I wouldn't doubt it, your buddy is lucky as hell, I'm jealous.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
RIP wrote:
DeathbyHighKick wrote:

I wouldn't doubt it, your buddy is lucky as hell, I'm jealous.

He's taken it since about 1999....Ju-Jitsu I mean.