Topic: Final Zombieland Trailer

On October 2nd Zombieland is going to be in theaters and you can bet I'll have a front row seat. Woody Harrelson in a zombie movie is enough to reel me in for this one. Plus all the bad ass trailers we have been getting help a little too. Speaking of...

Read More : Final Zombieland Trailer

Re: Final Zombieland Trailer

im so excited for this movie im afraid its gonna suck.

Just think about the endless remakes Meh, that will take away the excitement for Zombieland winklol

Awesome. Looking forward to it.

The only thing about that trailer that wasn't awesome... was changing bitch to wuss.

I can't wait for this movie.  It's gonna be so much fun!  I hate that most zombie movies end up going straight to dvd, sometimes (and I stress, only sometimes), I dig that theater experience.  I only go to theaters about two, maybe three times a year, and this is gonna be one of them (the first was District 9, and I enjoyed every minute, plus, there's something about that movie popcorn, the microwave stuff doesn't cut it sometimes smile).

Is it me or could the casting of Woody Harrelson in this be one of the most dead on castings ever?

I love when he says "I love the fuck out of this song" and starts his little dance. Lol. Well at least that's what he says in the redband trailer, this one is edited down a touch

Ever get that gut/intestinal dragging on the floor trip over your large intestine feeling that THIS is gonna be one Hella movie????? tongue