Re: What pisses you off right now ?

Hard2Kill wrote:

I have to agree with most of this stuff, driver are stupid, the media is stupid, and what more is that only the stupid people are breeding.  What irritates me the most is when ignorant motherfuckers think they have the right to open their loud mouths on any given subject just simply because they have an opinion. The rest of us humans have figured out how to keep our opinions to ourselves, and just know that most of us are sitting back laughing at your dumb ass as you make a fool of your uneducated self. Inbred, backwoods, no teeth havin', road kill eatin', dirty pig fuckers. o.k. now I feel better. Thanks guys.

Thank you. This is definitely something i totally agree with you on. I guess people have nothing better to do is yell at other people over the internet. If you get pissed off and yell at that person, normally it's face to face. And if you get so damn pissed off at someone over the internet, just stand up and walk away from the computer or just stop talking to that person.

What piss's me off is when the fuckin idiots won't pull over for an ambulance or fire trucks..really our you that  fuckin ignorant..ok I'm done this happened on the way to work today lol..

I'm tired of cruising down the road at 60 and getting behind grandpa going 35. Now I may be going 5 over the limit but 20 under? thats just irritating. Unfortuantly out here in the country people always love to take there time, so as you can guess I'm always pissed.

People's car alarms that keep going off in the middle of the night everytime a big truck goes by, and they dont do shit about it. if your not going to respond to it, turn it off idiots, or buy a better car alarm.

my fat fucking piece of scum neighbor that blasts his stereo at 11:30 at night.  Have some respect...I want to kill this bastard more and more everyday.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

my fat fucking piece of scum neighbor that blasts his stereo at 11:30 at night.  Have some respect...I want to kill this bastard more and more everyday.

I had a neighbor like that all she played was fuckin nora jones..

RaVeN71806 wrote:
DeathbyHighKick wrote:

well this piece of shit plays indian music all night....ever watch "Three Kings"?  You know the part where they're driving in the cars and they put in that cd that blasts the middle eastern tunes....yeah, that's what he listens too.

I have a sinus headache right now.

I'm pissed off that Disturbia made more money then Grindhouse did.. I mean WTF? Where is everybody when Tarantino and fuckin Rodriguez direct their own movie.. and you only have to buy one ticket! What happened? Gay ass movies like Boogeyman can make 50 million in the box office but Grindhouse won't even approach that.. What is happening!

Goon wrote:

I'm pissed off that Disturbia made more money then Grindhouse did.. I mean WTF? Where is everybody when Tarantino and fuckin Rodriguez direct their own movie.. and you only have to buy one ticket! What happened? Gay ass movies like Boogeyman can make 50 million in the box office but Grindhouse won't even approach that.. What is happening!

Was Disturbia any good?

I am not to upset about Grindhouse but it did out do Vacancy as well and I thought that was pretty good.

Goon wrote:

I don't understand either.  I thought Grindhouse would do outstanding and I was wrong.  I did pay my money for Grindhouse!  I think maybe R rated movies aren't getting the attention of the movie public that they deserve.

Boogyman was so bad I wouldn't even watch in for free on cable!

skidog wrote:

hahahahahahaha, I must admit...I did see it in theatres expecting a decent movie.  Good thing the ticket was only $3.50

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
skidog wrote:

hahahahahahaha, I must admit...I did see it in theatres expecting a decent movie.  Good thing the ticket was only $3.50

You know what, i believe you're not the only one who has seen it in the theatre. The only difference is that i had to pay $9.50 which that is how much tickets cost out here.

RaVeN71806 wrote:
DeathbyHighKick wrote:

i usually am the annoing neighbor, except ill be blasting like Pantera or hatebreed at one int the morning.

deathgate666 wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:
DeathbyHighKick wrote:

i usually am the annoing neighbor, except ill be blasting like Pantera or hatebreed at one int the morning.

You and I would be best friends then.

Pantera and Hatebreed HELL YEAH!!!!! You can mess with the metal and death metal.

my family is pissing me off right now..my parents separated a year ago because good old dad decided that he wanted to get himself a new girlfriend well I moved out my nice cozy enviroment to move into my parents house to help my mom out well its just been a fucking nightmare through the whole thing between my parents, my brothers and even my sister..my siblings don't give a shit because of course stupid rose will be there to take care of the problem because shes just a fucking idiot..I've stressed to my breaking point I finally told my father and mother how I feel and of course I'm the bad guy in this matter..but the best is now my mom wants to sell the house so that means I and my family have to move again now thinking I wouldn't be going anywhere I gave all my things away to my brother and father and now I have nothing except what I took to live with my mother..so guess who is fucked ME! and I've been fucked since I moved into this house..and now the people that sufering our my daughter and fiancee which by the way is fighting with me over the fact that we have to move again and he himself as been quit an ass lately and is not helping the situation I'm trying very hard to just get my family through this and find a new place that take animals but so far I haven't found anything..right the only person that concerns me is my daughter thats it right now I just want the rest of them to leave me alone to I can get this shit done...ok now I feel a little bit better..

Damn!!

Well now my problems don't look so bad. Here I am talking about grandpa slowing me down on the road, and then I read what you got going on. I don't think I could live being constantly pissed, I have a slight temper so I probley would of killed someone by now.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:

You and I would be best friends then.

Yeah now thats music right..this lady made me want to kill myself everytime I walked past her house even my dogs tried to go in a different direction because they couldn't take it..lol

Sorry to hear about that Raven...I kinda know what you're going through.  My dad left my mom and I last July because my mom is getting older, she is going through menopause, has had some other problems like a pinched nerve in the neck that she really can't do all the hiking they used to.  So he found some chick in NC he chatted to and had an emotional affair and after urging from my aunt he left us.  My bro and I won't talk to him or acknowledge his existance dispite his attempts to talk to us.  And of course he tries to fuck us both and my mom in ways he can to get her to sell the house or make her file for a no-fault divorce..but....whatev.

Right now I am pissed at Amazon and Philips.  The DVD player I ordered was NOT Region and Code Free...only god damn code free.  Still pissed right now as Amazon lists it as a region free dvd player.  Gonna comment on Amazon once i recall what my password is that its not what it iis.

Last edited by thegoldensimatar (2007-04-26 10:17:20)

boyd84 wrote:

Damn!!

Well now my problems don't look so bad. Here I am talking about grandpa slowing me down on the road, and then I read what you got going on. I don't think I could live being constantly pissed, I have a slight temper so I probley would of killed someone by now.

I'm so sick of being pissed lol..and my temper is getting the best of me you can ask my dad and sister..

thegoldensimatar wrote:

Sorry to hear about that Raven...I kinda know what you're going through.  My dad left my mom and I last July because my mom is getting older, she is going through menopause, has had some other problems like a pinched nerve in the neck that she really can't do all the hiking they used to.  So he found some chick in NC he chatted to and had an emotional affair and after urging from my aunt he left us.  My bro and I won't talk to him or acknowledge his existance dispite his attempts to talk to us.  And of course he tries to fuck us both and my mom in ways he can to get her to sell the house or make her file for a no-fault divorce..but....whatev.

huh..my dad is doing the same shit to my mother and my brothers won't even acknowledge..

Last edited by RaVeN71806 (2007-04-26 10:26:56)

I got my temper from my dad, he was a real hot head it did'nt take much to get him going. Thankfully I just got the bad temper and not the short fuse, I can normally stay cool for a while (at least longer than he did) but if something keeps getting at me I'll eventually loose it.

You know whats pissing me off now? I just got called to a meeting because "1 or more of your teachers thinks your indanger of failing and not graduating" I had to sit through a 15 minute lecture and come to find out the 1 teacher is a class that I've passed with a C 1st grading period, and a B the 2nd and 3rd. So how in the hell Am I in danger of failing, even if I take a nose dive this next month I'll still pass the year with a C so what the hell is going on?

Then the guidance lady said "ask him, he can fail or pass you" Don't it sound a little fishy that if you do bad in 1 grading period you can fail? somethings up.

I think my short fuse just got lit.

Last edited by boyd84 (2007-04-26 10:37:15)

boyd84 wrote:

I got my temper from my dad, he was a real hot head it did'nt take much to get him going. Thankfully I just got the bad temper and not the short fuse, I can normally stay cool for a while (at least longer than he did) but if something keeps getting at me I'll eventually loose it.

You know whats pissing me off now? I just got called to a meeting because "1 or more of your teachers thinks your indanger of failing and not graduating" I had to sit through a 15 minute lecture and come to find out the 1 teacher is a class that I've passed with a C 1st grading period, and a B the 2nd and 3rd. So how in the hell Am I in danger of failing, even if I take a nose dive this next month I'll still pass the year with a C so what the hell is going on?

Then the guidance lady said "ask him, he can fail or pass you" Don't it sound a little fishy that if you do bad in 1 grading period you can fail? somethings up.

I think my short fuse just got lit.

Theres no way in hell that he can fail you unless the teacher is a real prick

iv goa a stupid ass cold and it wont go away, iv been coughing for like 2 weeks now. iv been takin medicin everyday and it still wont go away, im about ot get my ass to a doctor.

and another thing, i somehow got pimples in my armpits. how the hell does that happen!!! and they hurt real bad, and if i try to put deodorant on (spray or stick) it burns the hell out of em and it feels like my arm pits are on fire.