Topic: Watch: Jennifers Body Trailer

<p>No sooner did we tell you that the trailer for Jennifers Body was coming and the trailer is here. You can watch the trailer below courtesy of AceShowBiz.&nbsp;&nbsp;Let us know what you think of the new horror comedy in the comments below</p>

Read More : Watch: Jennifers Body Trailer

Re: Watch: Jennifers Body Trailer

Doesn't look to bad.

Megan Fox is HOT!

I had no interest in this movie at the beginning, because it seemed to be a blatant ploy to promote Megan Fox.  As if the girl needed promoting, for fuck's sake, just look at her!  Anyway, after viewing the trailer I like it!  An uber-hot chick who's a demon?  Hell yeah!  I'm sure I'll have no problem getting the boys in my house to go. hmm

Looks decent, I'll probably watch it when it comes to DVD.

Hmm, that looks better than I thought it would.

I think it looks deadly and Fox is bad ass hot.  My biggest concern was the demon, and it looks like they may have executed that well.  I'll be in the theaters if it is.

This moive looks really entertaining. I am looking forward to this after seeing the trailer, although I did plan on seeing it anyway for Megan Fox.

Wow.. this looks even better than i hoped it would. Should be a definite kick ass flick if it lives up to the trailer... if not hey.. we still get to see Megan Fox half naked a few times.

I can't wait to see this movie big_smile

count me in too. i think this looks AWESOME! i'm in.

Yea this looks ALOT different than I thought it was going to be.. I thought it would be more focused on the comedy than the horror.. But it looks like its more the other way around.. I'm definitely checking this out in the theater..

Damn, I need a fake ID, lol.

looks better than i thought!

wow alot better than i expected

Looks good ggiven Megan can not act worth shit lol

Looks interesting.  I hope Cody has turned the kitsch down on her writing a bit.

And maybe Fox will get to stretch her legs a little as an actor.  Her roles up to this point have consisted of standing around and looking hot.  We'll see if she can carry a film without giant robots.

Looks like fun. Love the song. I know what boys like. smile

This looks much better than I had expected it to be.

Sweet merciful crap!! She can do something OTHER than Mikaela Banes? yikes

I'm neither a big lover nor hater of her works but she surprised me in this trailer. Looks like it could be either an accomplishment, or a downfall of hitlerian proportions. Maybe more of the former. Gotta love the bit with her friend:

Friend:"I thought you only killed boys!"
Jennifer:"I go both ways."

I love movies that don't take themselves too seriously. It looks like it's going to be fun, even if it turns out being pretty crappy, if that makes sense.

looks really good so far lol, interesting name for it though =p

Poor Megan Fox. I wonder if we'll ever get to see her act. Or if she'll just keep getting "hot girl" roles. She IS hot... I just wonder how she'd do with some serious dialogue.

Will wait for the DVD.

i hear that megan fox's body will be more exposed and boy she's more hot in this movie compare to transformers movie. can't wait till sept 18th

big_smile:D

As feared, judging from reviews, Cody couldn't keep her "I'm to hip for school" attitude in check.  Oh well, maybe I'll catch it online sometime.