Topic: Win Mystery Science Theater (CLOSED)

Guess what time it is my little gremlin friends? It is time for YET another contest. I sure hope you dont mind that this last 2 weeks we have launched enough prizes to build a tree fort of doom with smile This time its Mystery Science Theatre, check out the link below for details and as always thanks for supporting the site and be sure to tell a friend or 2 smile

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6387.html

Re: Win Mystery Science Theater (CLOSED)

You all are doing a great job with the contests here lately. It seems like everytime I visit there is a new one.

Mystery Science Theater is a great show. I have a couple of the box sets already that I caught a good deal on.

Mike Nelson now sells commentaries for movies that you can download in MP3 format and play along with the movie at his site here: http://www.rifftrax.com/

I haven't heard any of them, so I don't know if they are as funny as MST3K, but I bet they are.

Greg wrote:

You all are doing a great job with the contests here lately. It seems like everytime I visit there is a new one.

Well we will have to see how long we can continue that trend for yuh smile But we really like to give away as much stuff as possible to our members. That is also why we are for the time being focusing on contests for the members of our community.

I love Mystery Science Theater, wish it was still on.  Thanks for yet another contest.

Man I loved Mystery Science Theater when I could catch it.  Some of the movies were just so...horrible.  There was one I think about a guy who get radiated and becomes this bat creature and when you see it he is in a grey body suit with a fake head and wings on tongue  So horribly cheesy and so funny

This is a really awesome contest.  Hats off to this site...most offer nothing, neither to read nor as gifts to patrons.

I am sure other zombies are on their way to this site as we speak, the word is out, this site is THE BEST.
I play well with others in our tree fort 'o doom..hee hee hee

haha thanks for the kind words guys, and fear not, many many MANY more contests are in the works. We love talking about horror but also giving shit away. Why should we keep stuff the studios offer when we can GIVE it away? smile

I really do appreciate you guys telling folks about us and our community which you are an important part of.

I want to take a minute and congratulate Greg, cause he has won himself this contest. Thanks for supporting the site, tell your friends so we can keep doing fantastic contests!

Fantastic! With all of the great contests running right now it is really hard to pick one out that you would like to win, but this one is a sweet one. I can't wait to get it.

i know i will try much harder not to run so many great contests on the site smile everyone catch the sarcasm? lol Congrats Greg.

Congrats Greg.

congrats Greg!!!! enjoy:)

Damn...I hadn't yet hit my 50 posts before it ended smile 

Enjoy it, Greg!

Congrats Greg!  What a great win!  Please tell us how it is!

Congrats Greg - sweet win.

Thank you for the congrats everyone.

I just got back from a weekend trip to find MST3K in my mailbox. So hopefully I will get to check it out some time soon.

Thank you HM.ca!

you are quite welcome greg, enjoy it.

Volume 10 is no longer for sale on Rhino's website, you may want to pick this up in a hurry if you have any interest in owning it at all.

gots to love the limited edition smile