Topic: Milla Jovovich's 4th Kind Trailer

I am still playing catchup from my time off so I will be unloading a ton of news. Thanks to everyone who sent in scoops and I apologize for my late posting. Right now we have the new trailer for the 4th Kind which Alien25 was cool enough to email ove...

Read More : Milla Jovovich's 4th Kind Trailer

Re: Milla Jovovich's 4th Kind Trailer

Oh man ........ I will need to see this!

I bet this will be a good one.

I really dig the trailer.  It looks like this could be really cool!

Damn, the trailer won't quit freezing for me after only a few seconds in.

Nice to see you back, Meh, been thinkin' about you, my misses wishes you and your family well, too

Oh wow... really digging this one .. and it appears to be genuinely based on real events. (did a little research after watching the trailer..) Very cool.

I can't believe I found this trailer......it brings back some horrible moments that the trailer covers quiet well and my heart is pounding right threw my chest as I know how the people felt when going into total terror.......when that happens there is no theme music or somebody saying "yep, you nailed it,, CUT!" there is only you and what's left of your sanity.....I've been scared before for my life on numerious occassions [and sometimes you can brace for it OR sink into an atonomous cloud where instincts take over and you see things in slow mo and far away] but with this thing it creaps up in your sleep and you hear a horrible wailing that shakes you to the bone [AND IT'S YOU AND YOUR THROAT HURTS FROM MAKING THAT GOD AWFUL NOISE] so that you wake up to find your self climbing the walls [really climbing the walls to get off the floor because something small is in the room with you!] covered in sweat & trembling.......years later you know things about anti gravity that a think tank on APP [advanced propulsion phisics] wants to know all about or SRI [Stanford Research Institute} wants to talk about astro phisics & string theory, that you shouldn't know.....then your life goes to shit...family, friends & career shy away from you......it's nothing you want to wish on someone or on yourself EVER!  It's horror while it goes on and years of confusion dealing with it.....
just imagine going to work each morning after this........and for years writing for hours and hours not knowing what your writing about till you are contacted and THEY need more and you are at a loss as to what they want and who they are.....even now I will not go to bed till the sun comes up!

There are three things I already love just because of this trailer:

1. Instead of saying it is based on actual events which can rile me it says "Based on Actual Case Studies" which imo, has more levity. I like that they obviously did their research to make this movie work. So already I am curious

2. Milla Jovovich... Because she is known so much for Resident Evil she gets a lot of crap for not having a lot of acting chops. If this movie is anything to go by she stands a good chance of proving her doubters wrong. I adored that she opens the film and in such a great way. For all the nay-sayers, I think this movie will show us what Jovovich can do away from the gun toting, action starlett. I cannot wait to see how she does in this movie.

and

3. It's not action packed mayhem. This seems more in depth and more acknowledgeable. I really adore movies that get beneath the skin and that stay with you. I am honest in thinking this could be a movie that is different from the usual and more unique. This could easily be one of the better movies that is due to come out.

I end by saying: I am looking forward to this movie immensely, I hope it lives up to my expectations smile

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

There are three things I already love just because of this trailer:

1. Instead of saying it is based on actual events which can rile me it says "Based on Actual Case Studies" which imo, has more levity. I like that they obviously did their research to make this movie work. So already I am curious

2. Milla Jovovich... Because she is known so much for Resident Evil she gets a lot of crap for not having a lot of acting chops. If this movie is anything to go by she stands a good chance of proving her doubters wrong. I adored that she opens the film and in such a great way. For all the nay-sayers, I think this movie will show us what Jovovich can do away from the gun toting, action starlett. I cannot wait to see how she does in this movie.

and

3. It's not action packed mayhem. This seems more in depth and more acknowledgeable. I really adore movies that get beneath the skin and that stay with you. I am honest in thinking this could be a movie that is different from the usual and more unique. This could easily be one of the better movies that is due to come out.

I end by saying: I am looking forward to this movie immensely, I hope it lives up to my expectations smile

I definitely agree with point three,it looks more like a physiological thriller. 
Any idea of a release date.