Topic: FEAR Coming to PS3

The crazy popular horror title FEAR is coming to the PS3. Sony PlayStation®3 users will be able to own the popular paranormal frenetic first-person shooter F.E.A.R.â„¢ when it hits UK store shelves on the 20th April 2007.Gamers will experience th...

Read More : FEAR Coming to PS3

Re: FEAR Coming to PS3

Never played that game I will have to give it a rent before I shell out $60 for it but I will check it out, thanks.

I am looking forward to Spiderman coming out in May.

I already beat the game on PC, and I don't have a PS3, so I'll probably skip out on this purchase.  Great game, though.

-I started playing it but never got into it.
-I don't have a PS3

Seems like I'll pass.

just on PS3, or X360 aswell?

MindFuk wrote:

just on PS3, or X360 aswell?

FEAR had come out on XBox 360 last year, which i do own. And i have to say that this game is awesome. There is times during the game it will freak you out. It has the element of Silent Hill. Like you're walking and you start to hear stuff or see stuff but then all of a sudden it's not there. Or you turn the corner and then all of a sudden out comes a ghost and attacks you. This game is definitely a must own.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-04-16 02:21:38)

I just put this on my gamefly account and should be getting it soon I will let you know how it is although i never palyed it before.

What i was watching they were talking about is that in the PS3 version they added a new level and a new weapon.

goldenwarrior wrote:

I just put this on my gamefly account and should be getting it soon I will let you know how it is although i never palyed it before.

How is gamefly?  I've heard a lot about it.

game rental system. AS a note the Ps3 version of this game has new levels and way cooler graphics... since hte ps3 is a beast with processing power.

I know what it is.  I want to know how it is.  smile

lol you guys crack me up  wink

Gamefly is a great if you like games its basically just netflix for games and the wait isn't long on the hot titles, also if your a member there a while you can earn credit towards games for sale and there games are pretty cheap, they had Ridge Racer 7 for $30 thats half the price in most stores it is used though, but still in good condition.

why don't you try it out Tim it starts at $8.95 a month or you can do a free trial.

They will even give you a Wii system if you can refer 5 friends wink

if you guys have a decent operating system and video card on your PC, I have FEAR for the comp....and I've beaten it a million times, no use to me now.  Great game however, love the slow-mo kills....gore rules.

Yeah and especially you can't tell me that you don't jump like crazy when all of a sudden you turn the corner and then get hit out of no where by a ghost. That shit freaked me out.

That little girl scared the shit outta me.  I always tried to unload on her creepy ass.

It was the first time you seen i think the guy ghost on the roof top and then you turned one of the corners and he hit you over the head with something. And then you're knocked on conscience.

yeah but I remember the satisfaction of blowing him away later in the game.