Topic: New Bioshock 2 Release Date

It always stinks when something gets delayed.  But its not always a bad thing when it does.  Case in point,  Bioshock 2 was pushed back into an early 2010 slot to give the developers more time and the Christmas season was already choked wit...

Read More : New Bioshock 2 Release Date

Re: New Bioshock 2 Release Date

I look forward to this game...the first one was wonderful

The first one was amazing and this one should be even better especially with all of the extra time

I still worry that this will be delayed again. They currently have four studios working on it and reached out to the original creator for mor help but he turned them down. Lots of problems still getting this one done right

well if they pushed it back, it probably wouldn't be bad because right now, not MANy big games next year.  The only big one I know of, I think for next year, is Halo Reach

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

well if they pushed it back, it probably wouldn't be bad because right now, not MANy big games next year.  The only big one I know of, I think for next year, is Halo Reach

Actually Quarter 1 is pretty jam packed because a LOT of games have been delayed til then.  Between January and March, here is a list of big name titles coming out:

Bioshock 2
Bayonetta
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Mass Effect 2
May Payne 3
Red Dead Redemption
Lost Planet 2
Dead Rising 2
Singularity
Star Craft 2
Heavy Rain
Battlefield: Bad Company 2