Topic: THIRST Comes to DVD November 17th

Park Chan Wooks vampiret tale THIRST is coming to DVD November 17th. still no word on DVD Specs but below from DVD Times you can see the dvd art. the film has a 70% approval rating from horror fans.
In THIRST a priest becomes a vampire…anothe...

Read More : THIRST Comes to DVD November 17th

Re: THIRST Comes to DVD November 17th

I loved Song Kang-ho in The Host, he was a complex but fantastic character and I have been interested in this film since I saw the trailer. It has some interesting concepts, the gothic artistry, the way it's directed, it all caught my eye and took my interest so suffice to say when this does come to DVD I will be buying it smile

Have you announced the winner of the signed "Thirst" poster yet? If so I must have missed it.

I can't wait to see this.  November can't come soon enough.  But why not release it before October 31st?

DP they haven't announced a winner yet for the signed Thirst poster so don't worry you still have a good chance wink

Thanks BTK. I know game consoles and high end electronics make most people giddy with excitement, but I'm such a huge Asian Cinema fan that this poster gives me hard little nipples like a Japanese school girl. Hahaha lol

YES!!!! I can't wait to see this movie big_smile big_smile big_smile

Awesome! Really looking forward to this one! I've had a lull on the horror front lately.

I'd really like to see this. It disturbs me that they simply wont give more foreign films a subtitled chance in America. They quietly dump them on DVD and almost always set out to create an Americanized remake, like they're doing with Oldboy right now (Steven Spielberg and Will Smith!? I hope that falls the fuck apart!).