Topic: Popular Indie Horror Films of 2006

Its tough to put together a top films list, much less a most popular list. Goon is working on a list of what he considers the BEST films of 2006, my list however is not that. My list is the most popular 20 indie horror films of 2006. Keep in mind, po...

Read More : Popular Indie Horror Films of 2006

Re: Popular Indie Horror Films of 2006

I have to admit I haven't seen all those movies.
But I'll add "My Dead Girlfriend". I sure do get a kick out of watching that flick.

I'll also be honest in that I haven't seen all those movies YET.  I plan on it though.  Nice list.

I'm going to say BLOOD TRAILS, THE HAMILTONS, THE ROOM, THE LIVING AND THE DEAD, EVIL (TO KAKO), HEADER, END OF THE LINE, NIGHT JUNKIES, APOCOLYPSE AND THE BEAUTY QUEEN...

And then I am going to grab a cup of coffee, clean the blood off my shoes and continue ignoring work to troll the boards...yes!

lol welcome to the site

Sounds like a plan!

Ewwww....Tobe Hooper's Mortuary was a complete disappiontment to me. I loved his Toolbox Murders remake but Mortuary just didn't do it for me and I was pissed.

Heh yea it wasn't that good.. But I don't know why people always tear that movie up.. Yea it wasn't that good but I can think of a ton of movies that are 10x worse than Mortuary..