Topic: Masters of Horror Season 1 Box Set?

In our previous post you read all about the upcoming Season one titles that seem to be spread out pretty far. Today Shock Til You Drop picked up on something that I honestly thought would never happen. It appears that Anchor Bay (or Starz Home E...

Read More : Masters of Horror Season 1 Box Set?

Re: Masters of Horror Season 1 Box Set?

I already own Cigarette Burns and a 3 others from the first season. How many episodes were there in season 1?

This is why I end up hating things lol.  I own two already and now they put this out after it never looked like it was coming.  Damn it... damn it all to hell... lol.

I own a couple of the episodes from Season one.. but there are only a couple of good ones from last season so its probably worth it to just buy them seperately..

RIP wrote:

I already own Cigarette Burns and a 3 others from the first season. How many episodes were there in season 1?

There's 13 episodes to each season and I have them all so I won't be buying any cool

I only need 2 more from the first season....:(

Everyone here is not going to believe this and also be completely shocked and speachless. I have never seen one single Masters of Horror episode. Don't ask why. B/c i don't even know why i have never seen any of the episodes.

Yeah and i even do get Showtime and have seen episodes come on. I just never sat down and watched them.

I am buying them one by one.  Unless there is something uber cool with the box set...I ain't gonna waste it.  I mean, the Masters to me look cool in an alphebetical ordered row flanked by my box sets and being seperate discs i can loan them out easier.