Topic: Win a trip to the UK Premiere of THIRST

Palisades Tartan has just announced the ultimate contest for fans of Asian Extreme films! Beginning September 11th 2009, US and UK residents can visit www.PalisadesTartan.com and sign-up for a chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet di...

Read More : Win a trip to the UK Premiere of THIRST

Re: Win a trip to the UK Premiere of THIRST

g'damn canada gets ripped off again.

That's so amazing, I can go see a movie and then go see BlackTequilaKiss and ruin her life officially!!!!!

lol you can try tongue but be careful of the barbed wire trap, the electric chairs, the vat of blood and my pig Gordo with really nice fangs, if you can survive all that wink then more power to you! lol

And I entered this a chance to see the movie esp. in London where I have only been once (a jack the ripper tour big_smile), is something I cannot pass up! Would love to win, that would be fantastic. Thank you Meh for the link and info, you are officially the cool (est) big_smile

Jack the Ripper tour would be amazing.  BTK, Colleen is also going to enter so we have more of a chance of winning.  I'd love to come over there and meet Park Chan and you!!!  so exciting

that awsome! Best of the luck to the UK people

Cool, I'll be entering this! big_smile

ragXdoll wrote:

that awsome! Best of the luck to the UK people

U.S. residents can also enter the contest.  I'd love to win this, I haven't been to London in a long, long time.

I can't harass BTK, though.  She has pokers.  Shame that.  wink

I'll hide the pokers esp for you sMart wink and meeting you and Collen if you won Garden would be insanely awesome! cool

Thanks, I appreciate that.  You're a doll. smile

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

I'll hide the pokers esp for you sMart wink and meeting you and Collen if you won Garden would be insanely awesome! cool

Colleen actually is excited about this...do you know how hard it is for me to get her to willingly want to do anything horror related.  It's not she is scared, she just hates it (life experiences).  We'll get her to love it, BTK!!!!!