Topic: Sam raimi talks SpideyMan

Interview with Raimi about Spiderman and his other projects
http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_11797.html

Re: Sam raimi talks SpideyMan

Spiderman 3 looks so awsome, i'm for sure stoked on that one

Sandman looks to be the best villian yet...

yes, very much agreed

I wonder how much time they'll incorporate Venom/Harry/and Sandman....3 villians in one movie might be too much for the average director.

i heard that it was either vin diesel or the rock playing venom..then someone told me that dinky guy eric, from that 70's show, was playing venom..wuts the dealio?

Topher Grace is going to be wearing the Venom costume. If you read his interview also posted he will be playing as Eddie Brock and Venom. And i did see a new trailer to Spider-Man 3 and they did show a lot of Venom. More than they showed in the one where he was only shown for 2 seconds. Throughout the trailer they were showing Spider-Man and Venom fighting eachother and i gotta say Venom looks identical how he looks in the comics. Screw Sandman and Green Goblin. Venom is going to be by far the best villain to date. But don't get me wrong Sandman looks awesome as hell but It's Venom. And if you saw what i saw, you would be thinking the samething. And after seeing that new trailer, i'm more than stoked for the movie now.

yeah, the dinky guy has the role of Venom...but I'm convinced that he is gonna pull it off.

hahaha well that kinda sucks..i was hoping for the rock..he seems like he could have the rager side it takes to be venom

Also another thing, how Sam Raimi pulled off the look to Venom, i think you can't get any more identical look from transfer from comic to big screen. How Venom looks, you can't get any closer to the look than what Raimi did.

really..thats sweet...this movie looks so awsome..silver surfer is comming soon too..its a sequel to fantastic four..and apparently they are making a movie based on just wolverine.

MindFuk wrote:

really..thats sweet...this movie looks so awsome..silver surfer is comming soon too..its a sequel to fantastic four..and apparently they are making a movie based on just wolverine.

F4 was awful IMO...I hated every second of it...a Wolverine movie would be good though.

wasnt big on F4 either..hoping silver surfer will top that..not a big woverine fan either..but it might play out..marvel will only get better as time goes.

I hope so, what other movies need to be made?

well think of any superhero and his villan rival..marvel movies are made based around the comics..thats why wolverine is being done after xmen..probably see green lantern..or like wonder woman or summin haha i dunno..but marvel is a newer franchise goin big.

I wonder if they'll ever do a Nick Fury movie?  I doubt it, but I always liked the character.

cant even think of who nick fury is?

Quoted by Wikipedia -

Colonel Nicholas Joseph "Nick" Fury is a fictional World War II army hero and present-day superspy in the Marvel Comics universe

Created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, Fury first appeared in Sgt. Fury and his Howling Commandos #1 (May 1963), a combat series that portrayed the cigar-chomping Fury as leader of an elite U.S. Army unit.

The modern-day Fury, initially a CIA agent, debuted a few months later in Fantastic Four Vol. 1, #21 (Dec. 1963). Then, beginning with Strange Tales #135 (Aug. 1965), the character was completely transformed into a James Bond-like spy and leading agent of the fictional espionage agency S.H.I.E.L.D. Although artistically influential, the series Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. only ran for 18 issues from 1968 to 1971 and subsequent Fury series have been sporadic. The character makes frequent appearances in Marvel comic books as the head of S.H.I.E.L.D. and as an intermediary between the U.S. government or the United Nations and various superheroes.

He's badass. http://superheroshowdown.homestead.com/files/nick_fury.jpg

kinda looks like a black version of the punisher

he and the punisher are buddies I think...can't be too sure though.

They should do a movie about the "DC vs Marvel" comics. I'd pay big bucks to watch that one.

They should try and do a "Marvel Zombies" movie.  You know I'd check that out.

I'm sorry but Im not that big a fan of the superhero movies. I loved the comics and cartoons but have never been able to get into the movies.